14 (christmas gift)

(know it's short but I wanted to give you guys something for Christmas and I've been busy because it's Christmas so

(know it's short but I wanted to give you guys something for Christmas and I've been busy because it's Christmas so...)Ashley sighs, it had been a few days since the incident, she still felt afraid, threatened really, by Brahms, but he mostly avoided her,she got the feeling he was wildly insecure, hinted at by the mask. Though more alone then ever she was still very happy at the peace she had now, though it made her sick to know he was probably watching her, or using that doll. To try and take her mind off of it Ashley decided to work out.
"Are you watching me?" She calls first before cautiously trying to change under the covers, then goes to the floor and begins doing her Yoga in peace. She was in those cute little work out clothes again and he just couldn't resist involving himself. Brahms crept silently through the wall and stalked towards her bent over form, eyeing her body as he blushes and holds back a shaky breath, he walks forward until his hips meet hers and she yelps flinching slightly as his hands grab at her hips "B-Brahms..." he blushes and chews his lip ignoring her and rolling his hips "Brahms please don't..." he stills before slowly moving away, she slowly straightens and looks up at him flustered. "Brahms that's not okay..." she had figured out that if she was to stay here with him, she had to act like his nanny as expected as best as she could. "You know you can't behave like that..." punishing him was always terrifying, what's if he lashed out? He looks down shyly, his hands going behind his back and he sways himself. "I'm sorry..." he mumbles softly and she couldn't help but melt at his cuteness. "It's okay... when I finish my workout I'll make dinner..." He whines.
"I'm hungry now." He spoke in his little boy voice and crosses his arms  and she sighs.
"Brahms, I-I need to work out, you know it's important...." She says quietly, still afraid, she could tell he wouldn't let up so she winces and takes a deep breath before asking"do you wanna join me...?" Of course, he was eager to join and nods quickly before taking off  his cardigan. He had been washed and changed now after her instructions to do so, so now he wore a clean vest though the stain had only faded and clean pants. "Ready?" She asks softly and he nods copying her actions. After nearly an hour and a little bit of sweat, she was done. Taking a few heavy breaths she stands up steadying herself "okay Brahms... I can make you food now...." she definitely missed when it was him making her the food. He nods softly and stretches a little before picking her up princess style and she blushes at the amount of skin on skin contact as he had his cardigan off and she only wore her sports bra. His muscles tensed under her holding her up and she blushes heavy suddenly thinking of touching them, or strong arms holding her up and supporting her, or pining her down.... Ashley shakes her head snapping out of it as she's put down and handed her crutches
"sandwiches again....?" She asks like nothing had happened. He nods and reaches the higher cabinets for the peanut butter and jam and she bends to get the bread. It was like living with a child...