3

Ashley woke up that morning to find the Brahms doll still laying in her arms but in a set of pyjamas, her hoodie from the previous night taken off and the blanket pulled over both of them. Thankfully, her sister moved to the guest bedroom where Greta had stayed, though he'd prefer her to sleep in a coffin. She arose from the bed, walking towards the bedroom and opening it to see a bowl of cereal and another written note.
" I'm sorry I got you in trouble with your sister. I want you to stay and her to go. She is mean to you and I only wanted to help. I brought you breakfast, I hope you like it. I want to make you dinner tonight too, what is your favourite?
Love B.H 🖤."
She read the note, it was always written so neat, but the words, the pattern was childish, as if someone wrote down everything a kid was saying, she ate her cereal, looking over at the doll with a smile occasionally.
"Thank you Brahms, I don't know what I'd do without you," she leant down and kisses the dolls forehead, making Brahms blush behind the wall, "I like pasta? And salad? I'm only allergic to mushrooms." She tells the doll, Brahms making a note of it behind the wall. "Let's get you dressed hey Brahms? Then I need to wash." She picked up the doll and used one crutch to move to his set of drawers, picking out a shirt and cardigan and trousers, sitting him on her lap to change him. It hadn't been long since Brahms had washed and changed, just before the two girls arrived, it would be too loud and risky to wash and change now as he had to stay silent and keep an eye on them. Once doll Brahms was changed she told him she'd be back soon and hobbled to the main bathroom, unfortunately the walls in there were tiled so he could only see through the tiniest gaps through the sealant, so he was surprised to see her sit down on the floor with a flannel, soap and a bowl of water, he couldn't see her on the floor either. Once she was done she put a towel on around herself, hobbling back with one arm holding up the towel, in her room lay some clothes folded ready on the bed, her face feeling warm when she saw her underwear lying ready for her too, a note on top of it all, obviously.
"I thought I would help dress you because you helped dress me, so I got out something I thought would look cute on you. It is okay if you do not like it though.
Love B.H 🖤." She looked around, finding the doll sat on the rocking chair, he's moved again. The outfit was all pastel, which was mostly what I liked to wear, but was something I had never imagined actually wearing, it was my birthday and Angy was being surprisingly nice and took me out shopping to buy girly things, she bought me makeup, clothes, fairy lights for my room, it was great. The outfit was a baby blue dress, a pink cardigan and white knee high socks.

 The outfit was a baby blue dress, a pink cardigan and white knee high socks

She removed the towel and begins to dress, pulling on the black underwear and bra, then the socks then dress and cardigan, Brahms was so happy she wore it, but he knew he was naughty for watching her

She removed the towel and begins to dress, pulling on the black underwear and bra, then the socks then dress and cardigan, Brahms was so happy she wore it, but he knew he was naughty for watching her. As she looked herself over in the mirror she remembers so quickly why she didn't wear this one, her figure wasn't for it, (I don't believe this.) she wanted to cry at that moment, she hated her body.
"Oh Brahms, thank you, I think it's a lovely choice but it's not for me, my body isn't right for it." She sat down again on the bed, crying lightly, clutching the doll to her, the cardigan falling down her shoulder in the most beautiful way. What Brahms would risk to be that doll right now, to be getting all her love and praise and hugs and to comfort her. She doze off while crying, fortunately for Brahms, he snuck out, writing a small note and leaving it by the bed saying.
"You look just as perfect and adorable as I had imagined.
Love B.H 🖤"
He took the doll, he was getting very jealous of this thing recently, so he decided he would take it away for a while. Now to make her some dinner, usually this would be a job for his nanny, but considering she was the only one that cared and couldn't move, he'd bend any rule to fit her. He had tucking in, and getting changed and importantly goodnight kiss, he had reading and she told him she had no friends before so he didn't worry about guests. Remembering she liked pasta, he searched their cupboards for ingredients and discovered he could make the two of them a small lasagne. Which he did, he made sure to wash his hands well, grabbing the ingredients and a clean dish to put them all in and began work. Once the lasagne was fully cooked he served half of the small dish onto a plate, bringing it up to his Ashley, he put it on the floor, knocking gently.
"Ashley? Can you hear me? Are you awake?" He asked using the child voice. On the other side he heard a shocked voice respond.
"B-brahms? Y-yes I am awake? I'm sorry I keep falling asleep." She says, beginning to stand.
"I made you dinner I hope you like it." He says gently, hearing her standing and rushing to hide back in the wall and watching happily as she thanks the empty air, blushing over the fact he remembered her favourite food.
"Thank you Brahms.... I don't know what I'd do without you...." She speaks to the air, "well I'd prefer if you were here, my handsome boy." She blushed and she murmured the words with a smile. His heart melted, that smile.... He wasn't sure how much longer he could wait to have her...