23

Ashley felt sick to her stomach. Hearing what Brahms had been through. What his father had done. How he'd been burnt.
"Oh Brahms..." She reaches up carefully and strokes his hair.

For the next few days, Brahms behaved differently, she had noticed it before, where he acted more childishly. Ashley guessed it was in response to telling her what had happened, clearly upset. Right now, the two lay on her bed, well actually his parents old bed after he'd moved her, her arm laid out to her side, Brahms happily drawing on her cast, laying on his stomach with his legs crossed and up in the air. He was dressed in knee length navy shorts, a button up shirt and navy cardigan, matching his doll.
"What are you drawing Hun?" She turns her head trying to look and he looks up at her through the mask.
"It's me and Ashley." He says cutely and pushes up onto his elbows letting her see. She looks and awes softly.
"Brahms that's adorable!" She praises making him giggle softly. The little drawing was him and herself holding hands in felt tip, the little Brahms doll between them. He looks at her, a smile evident from his eyes behind the mask. It suddenly fell and he rushed up.
"Brahms?" He wobbled a little before falling on the ground, trying to pull off his cardigan and shirt. She gets up rushing to him holding him, his skin was burning hot and he was sweating. "Brahms I think you're sick..." he finally managed to get his shirt off  and she saw the cause of her problems, that stab wound he'd stitched himself. "I think you have an infection...." He whines and hugs her leg. "I need to get you medicine." He shakes his head hard and she sighs "please Brahms, get in bed, let me take care of you..."he groans and climbs into the bed, whimpering in pain. Ashley quickly walks towards the curtains, closing them and leaving him in the dark. "Take your mask off okay? I can't see you don't worry..." For a moment the room was silent before hearing the sound of shuffling, then the clink of his mask down on the nightstand. "I'll be back soon honey..."

Ashley searched the house for antibiotics, she couldn't find any antibiotics, so she grabs a flannel, wetting it as well as some cold water and a bucket. She comes back to him placing the flannel on his head.
"How are you feeling?" He whines in response, she sits beside him stroking his hair. "I got you some water and a bucket, but you need antibiotics. I have to go to the store..." he shakes his head hugging her stomach, nuzzling his head into her soft pudgy tummy. "Baby you're only going to get worse. I won't be gone long." If it wasn't for him being sick, he would have been so happy about the physical affection and the sweet names. "Listen. I'll get your medicine and, when you're better... we'll do anything you want okay..." Brahms perks up at that.
"Okay..." His voice sounded so... enticing without the mask.
"Here, until I get back..." she leans down kissing him softly, loving the feel of his beard against her chin, his soft lips against her own. Ashley quickly pulls on a hoodie and gets some of Evangelines money for a taxi and the necessary antibiotics.
"I miss you already Ashley..." he whines softly, cuddling a pillow to his chest making her heart melt.
"I'll miss you too Brahmsy..." she smiles sweetly at him before leaving.

Ashley was at the store looking for the antibiotics. She found some and bent to pick them, using her crutch for support when someone bumps into her.
"O-oh, sorry..." she apologises straightening up.
"Fucking cow..." they mutter under their breath, she looks down sadly and picks up some more things, to make Brahms feel better and in general for them both, feeling down about the strangers comment. She was waiting in line when her eyes fell on something on the other side of the counter, she tried to look away from it, not think of it, but something told her she would need it soon. She got to the counter and looked away awkwardly.
'O-one box of condoms please..."

Brahms had gotten up, walking around with a blanket on around his shoulders, mask back on his face, he was missing her so  much. What if she didn't come back? He perked up hearing keys in the front door and rushes over when Ashley appears, wrapping her up in his strong arms.
"Oh! Hi..." she smiles weakly being caught off guard and hugs him back "you should be in bed."
"Missed you..." he whines. She pouts and strokes through his soft curls.
"Okay come on let's get you into bed. Are you hungry...?" He nods softly and she smiles. "Well look what I got you, some soup, you want it?" He nods more and she guides him upstairs back to her room and makes him lie back on the bed. "Here take these, they're gonna make you better okay?" He nods as she takes the antibiotics he needed and the glass of water. He quickly takes them from beneath the mask and she smiles "good boy Brahms..." she went to make him soup but he grabs her wrist, pulling her back towards the bed.
"Kiss..." he whines softly making her blush, she knew he wasn't contagious, she couldn't help the smile on her face as she reaches to turn off the lamp.
"Okay Brahms..." she let him pull her on the bed and she reaches up pulling his mask off, she could barely make out his face in the dark, but she could see he was so handsome. "Brahms.." he hums in acknowledgement. "Do... you think I'm fat?" Brahms instantly sat up shaking his head hard. It was obvious he was feeling much better.
"Who told you that?" He growls, his voice so much deeper now, his natural voice. "I think you're perfect, you're so cute a-" he's cut off  by Ashley's lip firmly pressed against his, her hands cupping his cheeks and pulling him closer as she climbs into his lap making him groan softly into the kiss. She pulls away slowly blushing hard.
"How are you feeling...?" Ashley asks, giggling when he whines and starts kissing at her neck.
"Need you..." he pulls her hips closer whimpering making her blush super hard.
"When you're better... I promise." She digs into her bag pulling out condoms "See?" He nods hard blushing. "I'll go make you that soup..."

Brahms sat snuggled up to Ashley, his head on her tummy as she read out loud in the bed to him, one hand in his hair. She closes the book looking down as his masked face snuggles into her tummy.
"Okay Brahms... you have to take one of those pills every day until it's all done, hopefully then you'll be better okay?" He nods slowly, obviously feeling tired. "I really like kissing you... you're a good kisser..." she smiles shyly making him hug her tighter.
"But my face...." She shakes her head.
"Brahms... you're handsome, your scars, they're not important... will you please let me see you...?" She holds on to the edges of his mask, he nods softly and she pulls it off slowly, gasping when she sees him, he was so handsome. He was a little pale from not being in the sun enough, but his dark eyes, strong jaw, everything about him, the scars barely even registered, they just made him so much more interesting. "You're gorgeous Brahms..."
He smiles shyly before pulling her down into a deep, loving kiss.

(I wasn't really sure how to end this chapter so here we are I guess)