8 (smut)

Again, skip if you need, no plot progression here.

Ashley POV

That first time I woke on the mysterious dream mans chest, I was so warm and comfortable, until I noticed something, it was my fault, I pushed on his chest and squirmed a bit too much on his lap, but I noticed something hard and thick suddenly under my legs. I was too shy the first time to do anything.

The next few times I was on his lap, this also happened, it usually felt like I was awake, but that made no sense... Changing into my pyjamas while sat on my bed so I don't fall, I lay down and fall asleep.

I wake up again, sitting in his lap as usual, I look up at him and smile unusually energetic when I feel it below me again. I giggle and cup his porcelain cheeks "hey there handsome... Every time I wake up here you're hard... Hmm..." She smirks, he nods softly, still never talking. She smiles and moves her hips slightly, feeling more confident then usual. He groans softly and holds her tight making her giggle. She sits up and kisses the lips of his mask, he kissed back pushing closer to her, she could almost feel his lips moving in the other side of his mask. Suddenly she was pushed back and landed in soft blankets. He was on top of her and pulls off her sexy pyjamas. She gasps and watches, he was making cute little whines and she reaches up, pulling at his suspenders then pushes the full cardigan from his broad shoulders.

Soon they were both undressed, panting and moaning as he slowly thrust in and out of her. She gripped his shoulders and tugged his hair, his porcelain lips occasionally kissing and biting at her neck like a real mouth. "Oh Brahms...!" He sped up at the sound of her moans and grunts, holding her hips with one hand and her neck with the other. They were both so close...

Brahms watches through the wall with a heavy blush, he had gone to collect her for their usual evening cuddle or dance when he found her writhing and moaning his name in bed. He blushes hard, she was dreaming of him. He decides to let her continue...