12

"No." Brahms strikes him over the head the same way he had done, he then forces the pointed end onto and through his neck impaling it all the way through half decapitating him. Evangeline screams end tries to get out, realising they had locked it and Matt had saved the key.  She turns and backs up against the door.

"B-Brahms right? I-it was you.... wasn't it?" Her words were shaky as she cried "Please don't kill me... I-I've never done anything to y-you and I'm really good at k-keeping secrets, I promise..." she wipes her eyes and gives him a weak smile as he stalks closer. "I'll do anything..." she bites her lip attempting to flirt for her life. "Anythi-"

He cuts her off by driving the fire poker deep through her stomach until it broke through the other side of the door. "Die..." he whispers. She looks at him with teary eyes as her life drains and her blood leaks from her mouth.

Ashley wakes up in a strange bed. It smelt kind of dusty and of sweat, she didn't really mind, as a kid she was forced to stay in her room without washing for weeks so she adjusted. She sits up slowly looking around the dim lighted room. She saw many peculiar things such as boxes, foam and egg cartons stapled to the wall. Many fairy lights to light it up, a sink, a door that was probably a toilet, fridge, microwave. It was a little home. She turns over and screams a little when she is face to face with a giant doll. She breathes heavily looking at it. It was wearing her yoga clothes, it had a wig on that looked like her hair, her jewellery. She felt a weird turning in her stomach when she found a pair of her underwear stuffed underneath the doll. That man, the one from her dreams, he was real. Had she even been dreaming at all?! She knew she had to be for at least one of them, she'd never act like that in real life, plus things seemed to magically change so definitely dreaming at least once.

Her attention is pulled away by a creak behind her. She turns slowly as to not hurt herself and gasps seeing the man. His mask and clothes stained with blood, his hair covered chest rose and fell heavily. He was the exact same as the 'dreams'. He slowly comes closer, he was gonna kill her wasn't he? She squeezes her eyes shut and head down waiting for it. Instead of immense pain or a quick death, she feels the bed dip and his arms wrap around her pulling her closer, her head is pulled to his chest. She shakes softly "Y-you're Brahms....?" She whispers. He nods hesitantly and she could feel the hairs of his beard tickle her forehead slightly. She swallows "h-have you been taking me at night...." she asks softly, he pauses again and when he speaks, it sends a chill down her spine, it sounded like a little boy, the voice of Brahms she had heard in the phone and suddenly she felt sick. "Sometimes..." She pulls away and glares at him with bloodshot eyes as she tried to keep from crying, he had waited for this for so long but all he felt was guilt and shame, he cowers and whines in his child voice. "And you got me in trouble with my sister?" She asks angrily getting mad. "S-Sorry...." he whispers.
"Did you kill them...?" She finally asks quiet. When he doesn't answer she sinks down and begins to cry, she could feel his arm try to wrap around her so she slaps it away "Get away from me!" He jumps away obviously startled and gets up leaving her.

As soon as she thought it was safe. She crawls off the bed and carefully stands holding the wall, she leans against it carefully walking through odd wooden hallways she'd never seen before, right, she was in the walls like he had been. She eventually finds the break and climbs out carefully and waddles to her chair. She gets in and looks up at the door. She would have to find something to reach the lock. For now she didn't know what to do. Ashley knee she had no choice but asking Brahms for help, but she had to find him.

"B...Brahms....?!" She calls softly

"I knew you'd want me back...." His deep voice appears behind her and his hand lands on her shoulder sending a shiver down her spine.