Chapter 22

Same outfit as last chapter

Third person's p.o.v

Ava knew something bad was happening in the exact moment she was trapped.
She didn't know how she knows but she just does. She has a gut feeling and for Ava those are never wrong.

She once again tries one of her strongest spells she knows but nothing. She realised after her first try that the place she was had a sort of anti magic spell on it. Meaning that no magic could be performed inside.

With her hands still stuck to the chair laced with vervain there was ok ping in trying to move or get away.

She knew she just had to accept her fate.

—————————————-

"Avangaline"she heard a voice shout. A voice that she has been craving to hear for far too long.

"Elijah" Ava shouts, knowing that she doesn't have to for him to hear her but the sudden sense of relief she feels just caused her to yell in excitement.

"Oh my god Elijah how did you know I'm was here?" Ava ask him.

But before he gives her an answer he speeds over to her and pulls away the stakes that were placed in her hands.

A look of sadness washes over Elijah face as he keeps his gaze on Ava.

She figured he was upset about the fact that she had been hurt but if only she knew the events that had truly taken place that same night.

"Are you okay?" Elijah finally speaks out in almost a whisper. As if any sudden noise would shatter them both immediately.

"Elijah I'm fine" she speaks removing her hands from Elijah's lips as he had decided that was how he was going to comfort the girl.

"Come on" she tells him placing her hand in his.
"We need to go they will need us" Ava tells him referring to her brothers and the rest of the Scooby gang.

Once they are back into the actual ground Elijah suddenly pulls her closely to him bringing both his hands to cup her face as he prepares the news he is going to give her.

"Ava you need to listen to me okay" Elijah speaks to her in a serious yet calming tone.

Ava does nothing but remains silence knowing that what he wants today must be really important.

"Ava I knew where you were because Rebekah and Damon managed to get it out of Alaric before.." Elijah begins but suddenly feels lost not knowing the right words to say.

"Before what Elijah" Ava speaks now in a slight raised tone getting irritated that he won't just say what happened.

"Before he killed klaus" Elijah finally spoke.