Chapter 6

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"You have a choice, Bloody Mary , screwdriver or Bruce in a bottle. Come on you two I can't drink all this by myself. I mean I can but then somebody's getting naked. Oh man I can't believe you're making me drink alone."

"I'm busy" Ric replies.

" and I'm not busy just don't want to" Ava answers her brother who's been like this all morning. Let's just say say he isn't taking Stefan's betrayal well. Most of the Scooby gang weren't but it was hitting Damon extra hard. Which means Ava'a been annoyed with him all morning.

Ava bored with the squabbling between Damon and Ric decided to take in her surroundings in the grill  and look around only to see Elena approaching them. Great.

She begins to talk to Ric and Damon about her worries about Jeremy and the fact that he lost his job and a load of other stuff that Ava had absolutely no interest in.

"Elena he hasn't lost everybody, he still has you" Damon says to her. God get me a bucket Ava thinks to herself as she tries to stop herself from gagging.

"Don't mind me" the voice Ava has been hearing all to often speaks.

" you're going to do this here in the grill? , In front of everyone, it's a little beneath you don't you think" Damon speaks to the hybrid that has been causing the town a lot of drama lately.

" I don't know what you're talking about, just came down to the local pub to grab a drink with my mate" klaus speaks looking directly at Ava.
She looks back at him with confusion laced across her face.

"My sister seems to be missing , need to sort that out" he now speaks directing it at everyone.

"Cute, blonde bombshell, psycho? Shouldn't be to hard to find" god why do I have to have a brother who constantly looks for new ways to be killed Ava thinks to herself.

"Truth is I've grown to like you're little town and some of the people in it" klaus speaks once again eyes trailing on Ava.
"Thinking I might fancy a home here"

God you help a guy out once and now he
won't leave you alone. Ava makes a mental note not to do klaus any more favours  anytime soon.

"What do you want?" Ava finally speaks directly to klaus.

"Well now that you ask, you can tell me where I might find Stefan" klaus answers the Salvatore sister
.

" Stefan skipped town the second he saved your ass" Damon quickly interrupted clearly not liking the topic of conversation.

" well you see that's a shame, you're brother stole something from me, I need him found so I can take back what's mine"
What should he save klaus just to steal something from him Ava thought to herself, her confusion only growing. Klaus makes his leave.