chapter 1

Avangeline's outfit on top ⬆️

Avangaline's p.o.v

"Where the hell is everyone?" Ava thought to herself  when entering the Salvatore house, once upon a time being her own.
She'd heard whispers of the sun and the moon curse being broken. Of course she already knew that wasn't the real curse , It was one put on a original vampire klaus to be specific.
Avangaline's always been a curious person and becoming a vampire only heightened that.
She began to take an interest in how vampires came to be which led to her researching about the original family. So to call her an expert would be putting it lightly.

Third persons p.o.v

She keeps in regular contact with her brothers. The first time they told her about them going back to mystic falls she was shocked and even more shocked to hear that a petrova doppelgänger had been living there.
Ava had no desire to join them and meet another version of Katherine but once she heard a pair of Mikaelson brothers were in town her interest was peaked.

She had a phone call a couple of weeks ago with Damon who informed her of the events that had taken place over the last couple of months. Including the sacrifice and  the fact that the doppelgänger isn't actually dead also that klaus took Stefan and turned him back into his ripper self, which it just great.
She decides its time to make her grand return to mystic falls and help bring back the brother she knows and loves.

That brings her back to now. Realising that in fact no one is here she decides to do a locator spell on Stefan to find out his where about's.

"The high school why the hell would he be there?" she questions out loud, whilst standing up and leaving the house making her way towards the high school.

Once entering the school she can hear muffled voices, none that stand out to her. None that were Stefan.
Searching through more of the hallways Ava comes to a halt when she sees the people in front of her. Two laying on the floor dead by the looks of them.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" A girl questions whilst speeding towards Ava ,wrapping a hand around her neck.

"Now, now I don't want any trouble just want to find my brother." Ava speaks to the blonde in front of her who is clearly irritated by her presence.
"You haven't heard of him have you his name's Stefan."
The blonde looks in shock not knowing if she should believe the girl or not.
Stefan didn't have a sister she would've known.

With the blonde not answering Ava, she begins to grow inpatient and quickly speeds switching positions. Now Ava  having the upper hand.

"I take it by the look on your face you've heard of him" in a second Rebekah's head's snapped and Ava moved on to  the two bodies on the ground.

Moving closer to one off the body's it looks like he is in transition but she can tell he's a wolf by his scent. That's not possible she thinks to herself. For him to be in transition into becoming a hybrid the doppelganger must be dead.
Curiously she walks further finally landing on the doors to a hall. She can hear some sort of timer going off.