Chapter 30

Ava's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

" hey have you found anything yet?" Stefan rings ava to try and get to the bottom of what the so called five is as soon as possible.

"No I'm on my way to find Klaus now to see what he knows" ava replies back eager herself to un cover how there is a member of the five roaming around when she knows they were wiped out more than a century ago.

" okay we need to try and find out as soon as possible" Stefan replied with an irritated tone.

"Why are you so grumpy Stefan I mean I know life isn't going that great for you at the minute but you don't need to take it out on your little sis" Ava speaks just hoping there will be a day when both of her brothers and actually happy and content with there lives.

"Sorry it's not you, Damon's took Elena to this college party or whatever to try and teach her to feed in control it's just putting me in edge I know what happens to some people when they get that blood from the vain it controls them you know I don't want Elena to turn into on of those".

"I get it Stefan I do it's okay to be worried but in the nicest way possible you need to understand not everyone is you. We don't all turn into rippers when we get too much blood. You need to no matter how hard it is trust me I get it but you need to trust that Damon has it under control okay?" Ava tried to reassure her brother .

"Yeah I know anyway let's just find out who Connor actually is then we can have one less thing to think about."

"Yes exactly lest do something positive" Ava speaks not liking the positive tone she spoke with herself it made to feel quite sick to be honest.

—————————————————-

" I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you" Klaus speaks to Rebekah in the grill.

"Doubt that" she replies confused as to why her brother is still in the town that he vowed to leave.

"No well..." Klaus begins but Ava gets to the topic first.

"What If the brotherhood of the five still existed" Ava speaks making her presence known to the siblings.

"What?" both the siblings speak.
Rebekah not believing what Ava is even suggesting and Klaus not believing that the youngest Salvatore even knows about the existence of the five.

"How is it Avangaline that you just know so much" Klaus speaks.

"Come on Klaus a girl isn't going to give her secrets up just like that but come in now we have work to do".