Chapter 25

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

Ava woke the following morning with Elijah still beside her. His arms snugly wrapped around her waist, his breathe blowing gently across her neck.

She spun slowly in his grasp,turning to face him. Her eyes lingering over every little feature that occupied his face. He truly was beautiful she thought.

Elijah's eyes fluttered open as he could feel her watching him, he gave her an amusing grin when he caught her in the act.

Without another moment he leant forward and closed the gap between them. The kiss wasn't as passionate as one's they had shared before. However there was something new that neither of them had felt before, a kind of gentleness and comfort.

They both pulled away as Elijah brings his hand to brush away a stray piece of hair that had fallen over Avangaline's face.

Within seconds the door to Elijah's  room burst open and klaus walks in with a vengeful look upon his face.

"Jesus klaus" Ava says as she pulls the sheets above her body. Even though she was only wearing shorts and a t shirt, she still didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her.

"Ahh Ava If I'd have known you were staying the night I would have had a breakfasted prepared for you but no matter now it appears I have more important things to discuss with my brother. Sorry love do you mind." Klaus speaks to Ava as he gestures for her to leave so he can be alone with Elijah.

"Is it really necessary Niklaus  I'm sure it can wait" Elijah responds with  an irritated look.

"No actually it can't , looks like our sister has finally lost it. She destroyed the only blood left I had from Elena.."

Ava knows he doesn't need to speak anymore. She can already see the anger beginning to rise upon his face as he only talks about the subject.

"It's fine Elijah I'll go. I'm a busy woman anyway. I have many things to do" Ava responds and gestures for klaus to turn around.

"Oh come on love just let me have a peak" klaus comments innocently.

"Niklaus!" Elijah speaks in a threatening tone.

Once Ava grabs and puts on her clothes she was wearing from the night previously she moves towards the door.

Looking in Elijah's direction.
"I'll text you okay" Ava tells him with a genuine smile on her face.

"Of course darling" Elijah replies with the exact same smile on his face.

"Right then Niklaus let's hear how you've enraged our sister this time"

—————————————————————————

"Ahh Ava enjoy your night" Damon Speaks as soon as Ava walks through the door.

"Don't even start with me Damon. Where's Stefan? Is he done being a baby about Elena or do I still have to avoid him for a while?" Ava questions Damon about how her brother is doing.

"Well if you must know he is currently out trying to show Elena how to kill Bambi"

"She's on an animal diet? Yeah I give her about a day and then she will cave. Why didn't you convince her not to?" Ava once again questions Damon.

"Oh please I was the one suggesting to drink straight from the vain but do I get listened to, no"
Damon moans annoyingly.

"Anyway since you are here you should come to the grill with me." Damon tells her.

"Any particular reason or do you just enjoy your sister company that much?" Ava speaks swaying a compliment.

"Oh don't be dramatic you know I love hanging around with my baby sister. I'm just in need of many, many bottles or bourbon and I don't really feel like drinking alone so please join me." Damon looks at his sister with a pleading face.

"Sure why not"

——————-

"So apart from the town's newest vampire what else is going on in this place" Ava Speaks referring to the whole of mystic falls.

But before Damon can answer his sister, Liz the towns sherif walks over to the two siblings.

Ava hadn't had any encounters with the woman really but she knew that she was accepting of the people more specifically vampires in the town and to do that you must be some what descent Ava thought.

Liz walks over and places a newspaper in between both of them.

Damon reaches for it and begins to read the headline.
"Faulty gas line leads to the tragic explosion at young farm" Damon reads.
Ava already having no clue what this has to do with them.

"Really?" Damon questions Liz.

"It's better than town council blown up and police have no suspects. Unless the perpetrators right next to me" Liz finishes shifting her eyes from one sibling to another.

"Don't look at me. I always take credit for killing people." Damon responds declaring his innocence.

"Don't look at me either, I don't have the energy or the mental capacity to care enough to do that" Ava answers.

"Seriously stop looking at us like that Liz. If we were gonna kill twelve people we wouldn't have blown them up we'd have a dinner party."

Ava quickly buts in" he'd have a dinner party, I'd have a feast" Ava answers laughing. Once she hears she's the only one she begins to quite. Maybe it wasn't that funny of a joke?

"Sorry, sorry it was insensitive" she tells them quickly returning to drinking her drink.

Liz deciding to ignore the comment continues to speak about it.

"The explosion was sparked from inside. This wasn't an accident."

"You say that like it's a bad thing. The council is dead Liz. I see that as a win" Damon smirks.

Another person, who Ava doesn't seem to be aware of comes over to the three asking to speak to the sheriff about the explosion.

"I'm sorry mister.." Liz begins.

"Oh Connor Jordan"

Connor Jordan Ava thinks. No she's never heard of him.

"Are you with the insurance investigators?" Liz asks him.

"No more of an independent contractor". He answers quickly.

"Can we speak in private" he asks Liz in more of a hushed tone.

"Hey I'm Ava Salvatore" Ava introduced her self feeling as if something is of about him.

He holds his hand out for Ava to shake which she gladly takes him up on.

The second ava touches his hand the pain starts. She was experienced with vervain and was immune to it enough to not to make a reaction.

"Well do tell if you find anything out Connor. It was such a tragedy " Ava spoke with a forced smile. One that Connor returns.

"I sure will"

Once both liz and Connor leave it's like Damon and Ava already know what each is thinking.

Elena being a new vampire wasn't the town's only new concern.

Thank you for reading 🤍
Please vote and comment❤️