Chapter 5

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"You're fathers dead" Stefan says to klaus over the phone.
"What do you want me to do with the body?"

"Well first i want you to explain to me what happened" klaus demands over the phone.

Earlier in the day the group had thought of a plan on convincing klaus that they had killed mikael, with the help of Rebekah herself. They were planning on getting him to come back so mikael could kill him. Ava found it amusing everytime they talked about killing klaus. Even though this time mikael was here. She still had no doubt that it would fail. Mikael has spent over 1000 years trying to kill klaus and had been unsuccessful. That wasn't going to change tonight even if Ava herself had to get involved.

They were all sat in the living room listening to Stefan taking to klaus and explaining how exactly mikael had come to his end.

" I want to see him, i want to see his rotting body for myself" klaus tells Stefan.

" well he's here , come by whenever."

" If you're lying to me Stefan you're compulsion will expose so answer with you're life, is what you're saying true" klaus demands to Stefan.

" it's true , I saw it with my own eyes" Stefan then goes on to hand the phone over to Rebekah to convince him that mikael is indeed dead.

"He brought it, he's coming" she tells the group once putting the phone down. Leaving all of them with relieved faces.

——————————————————

Ava and Rebekah sit and wait for mikael to wake up from being daggerd.

" finally , took you long enough" Rebekah comments as he begins to wake.

"Rebekah?" he questions

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you were thinking save it, nothing you say matters to me" she tells him with no emotion on her face.
Ava listens to them talk back and forth both with venom laced in their voices until Rebekah walks off clearly having enough of his company.

"Rebekah" Ava calls after her.
Rebekah turns around with tears in her eyes

"what"she answers.

"It's not to late" Ava tells her.

"What are you talking about?" Rebekah questions her clearly confused.

" listen , I know what he's done to you, klaus he's killed you're mother , daggerd you and you're family multiple times. I get it if you want him gone but like you said , he wasn't born like this he was made into it. The two people who were supposed to love and protect him the most in the world hated him and abused him. Hunted him for over 1000 years, so I can't blame him for being paranoid. Yes sometimes he does things that he doesn't need to and takes it to far but we all do sometimes. If you help them kill him , you'll be exactly what he fears , you would of betrayed him just like he feared you would. I'm not trying to justify what he has done because no one can but if you think for even a single second that you might regret what you're doing then you shouldn't do it." Ava finally finishes