Chapter 27

Ava's outfit above⬆️

Third person's p.o.v

"Well that sucked" Ava Speaks out loud as she Stefan and Elena enter the house. Having just come back from the chaotic funeral of the council members.

"Your mad aren't you?" Elena asks Stefan after the long held silence.

"Yeah I am" Stefan concludes.
"You lied to me"

"I didn't lie to you" Elena pleads.
"I just didn't tell you." She explains.

"Come Elena you lied to me" Stefan looks over at Ava for some back up.

"I mean I can see both sides" Ava explained not wanting to agree that not telling someone something is the same as lying to someone as she has been doing that for quite a while.

"You where just so happy that things were going well Stefan and.."

"You think I'm happy?" Stefan Speaks now in a raised voice. "You're in hell Elena, which means I'm in hell"

Oh here we go with the soppy shit Ava thinks.

"Then you go to Damon for help?" Stefan Speaks not wanting to have to admit that the thought of Elena having reel feelings for Damon was true.

"I thought he would understand?" Elena replies as an excuse.

"You think I don't"

"Stefan please ..." Elena tries to Speak.

"You fed on him Elena." Stefan finally breaks.
"You fed on him"
"I know that might not mean much to you but it means a lot to me." He Speaks with a sigh.
"And I know it meant a lot to Damon."

Elena sits silently with tears in her eyes and small shakes of her head as if she is trying to convince herself that it isn't as bad as it seems.

"I didn't want to hurt you"
"I'm sorry I'm really really sorry."
Elena explains.

Both Stefan and Elena he's forgot in the heat of their conversation that Ava was still in the room and feeling rather awkward.

She decides it's best to leave them to their conversation and If she's being honest she can't stand to listen to another minute of Elena's self pity.

———-

"What do you mean your finishing the memorial" Ava Spoke to Stefan over the phone from her current position of sitting at the grill with a large glass of alcohol occupying her hand.

"I think it will be good for all of us to feel some normality and I know you'll think it's a lame thing but I really want you to come Ava. It will be good for you. Plus Damon Is coming so it can't be that pathetic.