Chapter 10

Same outfit as last chapter.

Continuing from last chapter.

Third persons p

Third persons p.o.v

"Elijah and I have had our fair share of quarrels over the centuries but we always make it thorough" Klaus says to the whole table secretly telling them that if they are planning on getting Elijah on there side that it wouldn't work.

"Oh like you and Rebekah" Stefan replies to him smugly.
"By the way where is she , last time I checked she was still daggered because you're afraid to face her."

"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother I've already come clean to Elijah" wow Ava thought and Elijah is still here? I mean I know he's not really with Klaus but still Ava thought. Then again it was Stefan who killed their father so.

Elijah decides on Changing the conversation.

"Stefan, where is the lovely Elena tonight?"
He asks stafan.

"Oh I don't know ask Damon" He replies void of any emotion.

Klaus begins to laugh and Ava can't help herself but show a small smile even thought deep down she feels sad for Stefan having to hear his girlfriend with his bother but he hadn't been helping his case for the past few weeks.

"I'm sorry you've missed so much" Klaus says to his brother whilst still laughing.

Ava looks over at Elijah and smiles at his confused face thinking it's rather cute. God cute. What's gotten into her.

"Trouble in paradise, let's just end it there" Ava comments looking at both the mikealson brother. Ava not wanting the whole conversation of tonight to be about her family's issues.

"It's just the allure of the petrova doppelgänger is stil so strong. What do you say brother should we tell them about Tatia?" Klaus asks Elijah.

Ava's head finally lifts from her food as the conversation at the dinner table is finally intriguing her. Any chance to learn about the past and she's in.

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved" Elijah questions his brother clearly not wanting to bring up the topic of the conversation.

"Well I must say I would love to hear about this Tatia the topic of conversation was getting quite boring" Ava says to the whole table.

"Well given there shares affection for both Elena and Katerina I think our guests might be curious to learn about our first encounter with the petrova line." Klaus added.

"We're not going anywhere Elijah so please do tell" Damon comments towards Elijah.

——————————————————-