Chapter 8

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third person p.o.v

"I can't believe you guys kept this from me this whole time" Elena exclaims as she stands in front of the coffins holding the original family.

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, klaus could threaten people to get the information. Out of you" bonnie replied.

Serves you right for liking so many people Ava thought to herself.

"So these are the rest of his family?" Elena speaks out loud.

"Yeah Elijah and two others"

Ava being the only one in the room not to have met the infamous Elijah mikealson.

"Now this one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it" bonnie says to Ava and Elena.
"Only that I think my dreams telling me to help kill klaus.

Well that's not good Ava thinks.
"If it can kill klaus are we sure we want to open it ,i mean who knows what is in there it could end up being a nightmare for us all. Just look at mikael as an example." Ava says to both of them trying to drift there minds away from opening the coffin even if she is intrigued herself. But of course she has to remember who she's taking to. Everyone in this bloody town seems to have a sole purpose of killing klaus.

"Mikael didn't go to plan because of Stefan , that won't happen again so this is our best chance" Elena answers confidently.

Not having the energy to disagree Ava just nods whilst they continue there conversation.

"What the hell are you doing" Stefan voice suddenly fills the room as he enters.

"I needed her to know about the coffin" bonnie says to him trying to get him to understand.
He then looks over at ava.

"What. Don't look at me like that. No one told me she wasn't supposed to know"she says to her brother innocently.

"I needed you to keep her out of it bonnie" he speaks sternly.

"So what are you going to do Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?"elena says stepping closer to Stefan.

"I mean you can't blame him, I've heard your record of keeping your mouth shut isn't exactly great Elena" Ava says trying to defend her brother.
But just receives a glare from everyone in the room. Great well won't try and help again.

"I think I know who can open the coffin Stefan" bonnie says breaking the tension in the room.
"And I need Elena to help me find her"

"Find who? What are you talking about?"

"It's my mom"

—————————————————-

"What are you doing here klaus" Stefan says as he and Ava enter there home having just sent Elena and bonnie to go and find her mom.
There was no way Ava was going with them , no matter how much her brothers asked her she would literally rather do anything than spend another day with Elena again , just the thought starts to make her miserable.