Chapter 7

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Third persons p.o.v

"Damon" Ava shouts heading toward his room.

When She walks in shes faced with her very half naked brother.

"Can you just put a shirt one for once in your life? She questions him , knowing that he is shirtless far to often.

"Now why would I do that when I would be denying people all of this" he says gesturing towards his chest.

"You're late we're supposed to meet bonnie at the old witch house in 10 minutes" Stefan says as he walks into the room

"What have I done to deserve the presence of Stefan Salvatore" Ava says with her hand over her chest clearly being sarcastic.

Both of them ignoring her.

"Relax brother , wouldn't want you're hair to fall out" Damon replies to him in no rush.

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know klaus isn't going to spontaneously self-destruct" Stefan replies to his brother clearly annoyed but also confused about what Damon is all happy about. Ava aswell

"Why are you all chipper?" Ava asks Damon
He looks at her smugly.
"No reason" then turns toward Stefan.
"Be with you in a minute"then continues to walk out the room. Leaving just Stefan and Ava.

"So which Stefan am I talking to at the minute. Is it the one on riper mode, the one who is angry at everyone or the one who's just focusing his life on destroying klaus. I mean I would have said the normal one but I don't think I'll be talking to him for a while."

Stefan doesn't answer her clearly not knowing what to say.

"You know it's quite embarrassing depending your whole life on ending another." She goes into say.

Stepping toward the door , just before she leaves she turns around to face him one last time" if you really think that you have some kind of chance at destroying klaus mikaelson then I really do pity you" then walks out of her brothers room.

———————————

Ava swear there's nothing to do in this town. She's tired of either spending her life with her brother constant drama or either self pitying in the grill.
Maybe she could get involved in another family's drama. Maybe a certain originals.

She knocks on his door not wanting to be rude and just walk in. God look at myself she think to herself I'm actually knocking on a door, what has gotten into me?