2.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Flash back 5 months ago:

"What?" I asked slamming the door.

"You can't see Ive been texting and calling yo ass." Hakeem replied.

"So now I can't sleep for the whole day" I mugged him.

"You been having an attitude since yesterday whats yo problem?", he asked using his finger to lift my face to look at him.

"Use yo words."

"Don't act like you ain't seen the picture tanya posted of you and her" I said jerking my head back.

If he's gonna act stupid he can do it with someone else not me.

"Ok and..." he said raising one eyebrow.

"...."

"And? you are so fucked up. Get the fuck out of here."

"Why them other bitches worry you?"

"Do not flip this back on me like i'm mad insecure or some shit" I said.

"You know if you answered my calls we would've been over this..."

"New nigga me." I huffed.

"Who you talm bout cuh?" he asked me placing his hand around my neck.

"Not you." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Call me when you're mature, or come with me right now so we can talk" he said pulling my neck towards him, pecking me on the lips twice.

"I'm coming with you." I simply spoke walking with him towards his car.

"Chic fil a or popeyes?" he asked running his hands through his waves.

"How do you know I want food" I said twisting my lips trying not to laugh.

"It's you."

"Your so annoying."

"You know we could've been." he spoke lowly licking his blunt.

"What?"

"I ain't just your friend, you know it, I know it, your brother know it"

"Ok you ain't even put the blunt to yo mouth and your talking shit."

"You can't tell me you don't dream about or think about what we could've been" he said in a deep soothing tone placing his hand on my thigh.

A small smile crept up onto my face as I felt his touch and heard him say all this to me.

"Why now" I said.

"Why what?"

"Why say all this now?"

"So you know your mine." he said staring deep into my eyes as his eyes lay low.

"Your phones ringing" i said changing the topic.

His car was bluetooth so it connected right away. "answer it then." I said answering it for him.

"Hakeem, when are you coming over?" the voice said in a seductive tone.

"Aye shut the fuck up" he said ending the call. "Tee it isn't-

"Nah it's cool I ain't hungry no more imma go back inside. bye." and with that I left.

A rush of emotions filled me as I speed walked towards my house, why would he say all this to me and then have another girl waiting for him.

Numbers of butterflies filled my stomach when he spoke to me in that tone. He sounded very serious and I liked that. Hakeem's always joking around and never takes things serious until it effects him. For him to speak to me like that meant a lot but that one phone call wiped it all of the board.

𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻....

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧