61

"It could've been right but I was wrong.."

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

PRESENT DAY.                                    

              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Wake up" a voice yelled as my eyes fluttered open. I started out into the room. There was hardly any light as one light bulb hung from the ceiling. I went to stand up but felt my arms cuffed to the table.

"what the fuck is this" I questioned.

"so you don't know why your here?" the man asked.

"Don't answer my question with a question you just gonna make this longer than it needs to be..." I said.

"cut the attitude" the women said.

I rolled my eyes and felt around my pockets for my phone.

"Why am I not in NYC shaking ass, and where's my phone, my brother, the lil gurl that i was with, the crazy ass nigga that was screaming and the girl who gon fight but still my bestie and-

I was interrupted by a big folder slammed onto the desk making it wobble.

"We are the FBI and as you may know we have been looking into certain activity in your district."

"I plead the fifth amendment" I simply spoke.

They started to laugh at me before I spoke, "how long have I been here?" I asked.

Almost immediately they turned to look at eachother as if they were shocked. Finally the women spoke, "do you not remember?"

I leaned in closer to them because now i was getting mad, "did I not just say don't answer my question with a question your not going. to get. anywhere."

"150 days" the man blurted out.

"what"

"we retained you at the airport 150 days ago but you were resisting therefore we gave you a drug to calm you down in the hopes that you would return to us in a day. It took you this long to recover. It is good to see you Tee" said the lady.

"drugs??? that's against my human rights, I never allowed you to do that" I said slowly panicking.

"yes but we as fbi can do as we please to get custody of suspects and- where is my brother and my friends?" I asked cutting her off.

"your brother is in custody." said the man.

"Were you not aware of any legal activity your brother and a man named Hakeem were involved in?" she asked.

"how have I been here for this long? i don't know anything i don't understand- ma'am please take a look into the folder." the lady interrupted me.

Hesitantly I reached for the folder opening it. Right before me was a picture of Kayla with papers filed behind them. As I flicked through the pages a picture of a bag that I recall seeing caught my eye.