39.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What" I said turning over to the other side of the bed. Someone was shaking me and telling me to get up. "What the fuck do you want" I said fluttering my eyes open.

"You gon listen to me" said Hakeem putting his T-shirt on. "Get the fuck up and stay on the floor" he said in his stern voice.

"Hakeem, I told you we needed to finish them off, I told you they would be back for the extra kilo of cocaine we took woe" DayDay said pacing around the room.

"Niggas shooting up this place because yall took a extra bag of what? Powder that happens to be a drug" I said standing up to put on one of Hakeem's T-shirt's. When I stood up Hakeem put his hands on my shoulder and put me right back down.

"Get the fuck down can you not see bullets up in here" he said loading his gun.

"Hakeem they in the house bro" said DayDay pulling up his trousers.

Gun shots loaded the air as bullets flew all over the place. They were getting closer to the stairs now.

"I'm going down there" said Hakeem. "DayDay you watch Tee because I swear if anything happen to her imma kill you" he said staring a hole into him.

"And since when we're you captain save a hoe" I said folding my arms. "I know how this shit works Hakeem, you taught me the hood law, now fuck up and walk me down the stairs cuz I'm going with you" I said.

Flashback:

"Please let me come" I said longing my please. I just wanted to go with him on his daily trips you know, besides it would be fun.

"No Tee I ain't gonna tell you again, go back inside" he said starting the car.

Before he could lock the door, I got in the car and put on my seat belt. "Let's go" I said smiling.

He had no choice now.

"How do you do this shit, going from house to house and allat" I asked.

"My business" he said looking at me.

"So what you gon do if someone shoot up yo house for some reason" I asked out of curiosity.

"Why the fuck would anyone do that" he asked.

"Just answer the question" I said looking at him.

"Imma kill them" he said.

I raised my eyebrows then returned to looking bout the window, then I asked again, "how do you work these streets anyway, you know, the hood the rules..."

"Tee what the fuck do you want bro, I usually work in silence but yo ass louder than a rock band" he said smacking his lips.

"Just answer my question" I said again.

"Look around" he said pointing to the kids on the streets playing games with eachother and the men on they front porch playing card games.

"They all have they own rules, our hood ain't simple. I do my shit they do theirs and nobody asks questions" he said holding my chin.

"But everybody knows the basics, we make sure shit ain't shady, not everybody's yo friend and not everybody wants you alive. Steal from one of us and you stole from the whole world, shoot at a nigga and you shot they whole family, the pain goes on Tee" he said pulling me in for a hug.

"What's it matter to yo ass anyway, you don't need to know no hood law, all you need is the law of the United States" he said smirking kissing my forhead.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jamal would like to FaceTime you.......

"We in the middle of something" I said crouched.

"why can I hear bullets" he said looking closer into his phone.

"Bye" I said then ended the call.

Hakeem was already down the stairs shouting, "Ay I swear yall have two seconds to get the fuck out my crib before I light all yo asses."

I ran downstairs dodging DayDay trying to stop me but instead he followed. Before I could go get Hakeem I went to the draw near the door and got a gun and a mask, because bitch I'm a law student once feds walk in here I'm ova with.

*knocking sound*

I opened the door as Hakeem and DayDay were shooting from the kitchen aiming in the living room.

"TEE PUT YO FUCKING HEAD DOWN" shouted Hakeem.

"Aight son you ain't about to tell me what to fuckin-" I fell to the floor as a bullet flew right past me.

"See you never listen" he said.

Imma deal with him later. "Shut the fuck up, somebody at the door" I said opening it.

"Ayo let's shoot the bitch" said one of the guys.

Out came Hakeem and he replied, "bum ass niggas mad because we making money, shoot my my 'bitch' and I'll hurt you real bad" he said shooting at them.

"Heyyyy Tee" said Jeniya. Oh hell to the fucking no.
"Jaliyah you got to take her and yourself home right now" I said crouched like I had period cramps and needed a shit.

" I ain't going no where hoe where the fuck is Hakeem, he said he taking care of Jeniya today" she said walking in.

Well I tried to fucking help.

She stepped into the house and immediately fell onto the floor. "We got the bitch" said one of the fat guys.