56.

TEE'S POV:

"You remember the plan right?" Asked T3 in my ear piece.

"T3" I said putting my hands together like I'm tryna find peace. "If there's one thing I hate it's niggas asking me the same thing over and over again. The answer I gave you seconds ago is the same till now. Now fuck up" I said rolling my eyes.

I looked back and Hakeems car had driven off. In the distance a black bmw started beeping and I knows that was him.

"Hey" I said stepping into his car.

His car was so beautiful, all black leather interior wheeew.

"How you doing lil ma?" He asked leaning in to hug me.

"I'm good" I said hugging him back just enough to smell his aroma.

He smell like outside.

"What's the address for that lil cafe?" He asked. And I handed him my phone so he could type it into his gps.

"Ay my unc ain't own no lil cafe his shit big!" Shouted DayDay in my earpiece. I smirked.

"What you laughing at?" Sean asked. I put my hand over my mouth and came up with one of my shit lies, "I just remembered something" I said looking down.

"What you remember, Hakeem in yo shit" shouted DayDay.

"Shut the fuck up, you gon blow her cover weird ass" said Niyah and I could hear her putting her hands over his mouth as his words became muffled.

"Mane who put his ass on this ear piece give me that shit" said T3 snatching the mic and a very loud screech noise filled my ear.

T3 POV:

"Now look" I shouted running my hands over my face. "We just lost her, if anything happen to her, Hakeem gon fuck you up" I said.

"Aight Aight hollon, you snatched it off me so you responsible." He said mugging me.

"It's cool she a big gangsta" said Niyah massaging DayDay soldiers.

"Period" said Kayla swiping her hand under her chin.

"We gotta go to the caffe so we can jump on they asses" said Jamal getting his car keys.

"I'll drive." I said signalling for him to pass me his keys.

"You must be smoking some shit other than weed, my car mine for a reason" said Jamal mugging him.

I kissed my teeth and we all headed for the door until we were stopped by Kayla.

"I'm so sorry yall" she said sitting down on the couch with her hands on her face.

"You pregnant?" Asked DayDay. Jamal slapped him.

"Can you hurry the fuck up?" I said.

She drew her hands from her face and stood up reaching for the back of her shorts.

"I can't let yall go nowhere" she said pointing two guns at us all.

"Now quite playing you ain't shit, that glock clearly heavy in yo hands" said Jamal reaching to take it out of her hands.

She stepped back, "Jamal please don't make me kill you" with tears in her eyes.

"Bitch if you love that nigga you wouldn't be putting a gun up in our faces let alone his face, yo Bestfriend out there alone with only Hakeem in that damn kitchen stop mothafuckin playing jit" snapped Niyah.

Now I ain't know she like that...

"Wooooowwwwwww" trailed DayDay punching his left fist in his right hand. "Ooooo I knew you were fake hoe"

"You best pray I don't get a glock in my grip because you not gon see tomorrow, believe me" said DayDay pointing at Kayla.

He went to grab the mic connected to Tee earpiece. "TEE YOU HEARING THIS SHIT YO BESTFRIEND FAKE AS FUCK BELIEVE ME IMMA CUT GER FINGERS OFF AMD HER TONGUE OOOWHEEEWWW IMMA USE THAT SHIT TO PAINT MY DAMN WALLS."

Niyah pulled him towards her. "She can't hear you bae" she said shaking.

"Ion know about yall but I'm going" I said walking towards the door.

I opened the door and in walked a big guy who was ten times bigger than me.

"Sit yo ass down" he bellowed.

—————————————-
TEES POV:

"Aghhh" I winced holding my ear. Shit I can't hear them no more.

"You aight?" Asked Sean. I forgot I was in here.

"I'm good" I said looking out the window.

"Ok let's get ready to rumble lil ma" he said starting the car and driving.

"Literally" I mumbled.

We bussed a few jokes and my lil fake laugh came in clutch because he is not funny at all.

"Ok we hea na" he said switching off his car.

I sped out the car and went over to his side to open the door for him like I'm the nigga on our date.

He just laughed walking out and licking his car five times to make sure it was locked.

Damn DayDay didn't lie when he said his uncle cafe is big and it's pretty too. We walked over to a table while DayDay uncle was in the kitchen I'm guessing.

It was empty but we loud so it was cool. I caught DayDay unc eye but we had to act like we didn't know eachother.

"This place nice." Said Sean pulling out a chair for me to sit on.

"Thank you, and yeah it is." I cheesed.

"How you been?" He asked.

"I'm good just chilling, ion go school like that but I got offers left n right so I'm cool" I sighed.

"Ooo look at you" he said looking at me up and down. I did a lil fake giggle but ew.

"Say, where the waiter at I'm hungry as hell" he said looking around.

Now Hakeem wouldn't have said some shit like that he know his right I am about manners in public spaces.

Sean was sitting with his back to the cashier and where all the food was at. I was sitting where I could see what was going down.

"One will be coming now"

To my surprise out walked a guy with a ski mask on and from them lips I could tell it was Hakeem.

He walked towards us slowly making no noise.

"Hi welcome to you gon die today bitch cafe" he said whipping him with his glock.

"Now...what the fuck do you want to order and you best say death mothafuckaaaa" said Hakeem pulling out his gun and placing it on his temple doing a lil dance.

This nigga crazy.

—————————————————
Aight yall three more chapter to go and then the book is finished😛

Stay voting and commenting💞

Love yall mwah