6.

𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀♥♡♥▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

Caught red handed isn't even the word, DayDay lucky I don't take this car back in peices. Nowhere in this car did it say 'two phones can connect to the car'.

Well I guess she knows now.

"Wassup Day Day" I said.

"Boy you best get up in here, shits going down"

"I'll be there" I ended the call.

In less than 10 minutes I arrived.

"Yo what's good?"

"Nigga Hakeem's house just got raided"

"And..."

"Word on the streets is that you called the police, something about him overtaking our place in the drug business"

I laughed so loud I couldn't even stop because this crap was funny.

"Why are you laughing bro, Hakeem's not one to play with he finna beat yo ass" DayDay said.

I turned to look at him and said,

"DayDay I swear you so stupid, who was the one that even got us this business in the first place.. ME?!"

"Ain't nobody about to "beat my ass" I said while imitating him.

I swear these boys never remember where they came from. They get the bag and forget how they even got it.

DayDay then said, "Jamal, what went down last week, with you know.... the feds near Hakeem's place?"

I cracked my knuckles, "nigga I know you not accusing me of calling the feds"

"No no no nah Hakeem.... I believe you" he said while smoking his weed.

I walked over to the kitchen and began to think. If DayDay don't believe me then who will? It's legit my word against the streets.

Just as I got out my orange juice a loud double bang came from the door.

Me and DayDay froze.

With one look at eachother we both grabbed our guns and put it behind our back.

"Who is it!!" I shouted.

"Nigga it's ME, KAYLA!!"

I told DayDay to cool off with the gun and we put it away and went to open the door. Kayla was out of breath, her face looked damp she looked like she ran miles.

"Girl what?" I said

She looked good, sweating but looked good.

"DID YOU NOT READ MY MESSAGES?!" she said while breathing every 2 seconds.

She sounded like she needed an oxygen tank or even some water.

I weren't getting that for her yet. She needed to tell me what was going on.

I checked my phone.

(20 mins ago) Kayla: Jamal why is Hakeem at the front of your house?
Nigga Hakeem out here chilling like he own the place.
Where are you???

Oh shit.

・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚