14.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oh hell nah, this night just got longer than it already was. I could recognise that voice from a far away.

Jaliyah's been on my ass ever since I left her.

"Hakeem... ain't no way" she said.

Tee pulled Jaliyahs towards her.

"You know him?" She asked in the most rudest way. Just when I thought shit couldn't get worse.

Kayla screamed, "BITCH TEE IS THAT YOU"

Don't ask me how I knew it was Kayla. I just knew it was her loud ass.

"Do you know her?" I asked Tee.

She looked at me dead in the eyes. She was mad.

"Nigga I asked first, now answer the damn question" she said.

Tee is one feisty girl. I love her for that.

But she was going to be 10x feisty when she hears what I have to say. At this point she was starring at Jaliyah with a side eye because she was so unsure of what was going on.

Kayla had finally met us and stood right beside Tee.

I licked my lips and scratched my chin.

"You best tell my bitch what the fuck is going on, she fights and I do too you ain't got no chance of making it out here alive nigga" said Kayla.

"Chill.... we don't know eachother" I said looking around the car park watching people run out.

"I know you lying..." laughed Jaliyah.

Tee had now pulled out her wig and Jaliyah was out here feeling all sorts of breezes on her skin because all she had left was her cornrows.

"Imma ask you one more mothafuckin time" she said  trying to stay calm.

"Nigga tell her..." Jaliyah said laughing so hard as if shit was funny. She was definitely drunk. She needed to go home.

"Ok chill...it ain't nothing to worry about.. like-

"Bitch you best tell her you my baby daddy" shouted Jaliyah while giggling.

Tee's jaw dropped to the floor.

Kayla had already had her gun in her hands and it knocked me out in seconds.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧