43.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Oh my goodness I swear bitches always tryna test me, this nigga ain't even my nigga and hoes mad.

"Alright bitch yo shit stank take a big fat step back" said DayDay walking towards us.

"My nigga" I said doing our lil handshake. Weird ass started folding her arms and putting her leg out like we just took up her whole day.

"Hakeem yo bitch weird, tell ha we ain't never had nun of this going on" she said raising her eyebrows.

"Hold the fuck up bitch, I ain't the motherfucking one ok so imma need you to pipe the fuck down" I said walking towards her.

"Why you got yo lil side nigga defending yo shit" she said walking towards me.

"Bitch" I said slapping her face, "this ain't no side nig-

In came DayDay with his salty ass comments, "at least she got one, as I said step the fuck back yo shut STINK, hell even baby girl up in the pool keeping her distance" he said putting his around me and making it look like she stink.

I look back and seen Hakeem just chilling, and Jeniya playing with a kid she met, meanwhile Kayla just woke up so lost.

"Ooo bitch I'm ready" she said walking towards me.

"Tell her Hakeem, you know you been diving all up in this pussy" she said running her hands over her body.

"Yo shit the Sahara dessert, and hoe I know because the whole block been in yo shit" DayDay said.

For someone that isn't my nigga DayDay doing a whole lot of talking but he my bestie so he gon ride.

Kayla started cracking her knuckles and neck. " bitch wassup" she said walking towards her. At this point this hoe was standing right near the pool.

Me and DayDay looked at eachother and knew exactly what to do.

Hakeem just sat there like this wasn't his business I was defending, I don't beef for free so he gon have to pay one way or the other.

"Hakeem you a weak ass nigga I even have you say I love y-'

Thump, her big ass was in the pool now, her shit needed to be hydrated anyway.

"Weird ass bitches" I mumbled.

"They always on you dawg" said DayDay jumping back into the pool.

He said I love you to her??? That ain't gon cut because he says he don't even like my ass. I was so pissed off I just walked off into the hotel. We got a room for the hours we would be there just to keep our stuff so I went up there.

When I got in the hallway I heard somebody walking behind me and pull my arm.

"Why you so mad for?" Hakeem asked.

"You ain't about to act like I wasn't out there defending you" I said pulling away from him.

"Stop playing ma, where you going?" He said pushing to me to the wall.

"You need to chill because that's somebody room you slamming me into" I said putting my finger in his face.

"Nah Tee that ain't gon run, I told you about that shit, don't tell me what to fucking do, why gives a fuck about people in that room" he said getting out the card for the room and going in.

I stood up while he sat on the bed.

"You ain't gone sit next to me" he said looking up at me licking his lips.

"No" I said bluntly.

"Cool, imma ask again, you ain't gon sit next to me?" He said in a much stern and lower voice demanding me.

I slowly walked over to where he was and joined him. And then boom the tears started coming out.

"Oh my, tee I don't do this crying shit bro, what the fucks wrong now" he said pulling me in for a hug.

I buried my head in his chest, "you a weird nigga and I don't beef for free just to start off" I said.

"And you Neva told me bout no other hoe you had, I knew you had her when you were outside talking to her when you was with Jeniya, I peep shit you know" I said pulling away from him.

"And then she goes off saying you loved her, hell you don't even like me nigga, I'm out here defending bitches over you when Ion even know if you'd do the same for me" I said wiping my tears.

The fuck I was crying for damn.

"Ion fuck with her nomo" he said laying on the bed with his hands on his head.

"Why you so chill I'm crying and shit and you just sit there like I ain't upset?" I said.

"You need to calm down Tee, come here" he said calling me over. I went over to him and wrapped my legs around him.

"I like you ok, and I'd kill a nigga over you so don't ask me shit about returning the same energy cuh imma do that shit 100x more" he said pulling my face and pecking me twice.