47.

TEE'S POV:

My eyes fluttered open because whew that was one heck of a dream. Two dreams in one. I nearly thought I lost Jeniya.

I checked my phone and seen Hakeem was out so I decided to text him. I wanted to tell him about my dream but he was out with DayDay and them so I just left it.

Me and Jeniya we're gonna go out to buy her some clothes. DayDay finna come to because he's 'bored', we all know Jeniya practically forced him to come. She done stole my bestie.

I got int the shower did my hygiene and put on one of Hakeem's T-shirt's with cycling shorts under because it looked like a dress then I slipped on my slides.

I went to go get Jeniya ready and put on denim shorts and a oversized T-shirt she had with lil sandals because it was pretty hot.

We both went downstairs and DayDay was down there ready.

"How you get up in here with no key" I said mugging him.

"I live here" he said hugging Jeniya.

"No the fuck you dont" I said.

"Neither do you but I ain't saying shit" he said putting his hands up.

"You in my business don't do that" I said mugging him.

"You don't own no business all you do is feed of yo man money" he said kissing his teeth.

"Bestfriend" I said in a tone where I was trying to calm down. "Bestfriend we ain't about to argue let's go" I said with my tight smile.

"Aight because I thought a bitch who rely on her man said sum"

Now I was mad. He went running all around the couch like a child running from their mama beatings.

"Ay ah chill I'm joking boo, you know you my slime stop playing" he said putting his hand out for us to do our lil handshake.

"Cool lez go" I said smacking his hand out of my face.

Hakeem🥰 would like to FaceTime you.....

"Where you at" he said.

"No hello pretty, you look good but coo.." I said holding the phone while putting Jeniya in her car suit.

"Answer the fucking question" he said looking up to see where he was going.

"Heyy" said a girl.

"Who the fuck is that" I said with my face all up in the camera.

"My new bitch" he said then he ended the call. His eyes were red and low so this nigga was high.

" trouble in paradise?" Asked DayDay.

"Nigga this ain't paradise this shit hell" I said kissing my teeth.

"Jeniya you got all you need" I asked.

"Yes" she said watching on her iPad.

"Ok let's go" I said. "DayDay how much you gon contribute to Jeniya drip"

"$100 and that's it" he said mugging me.

"I thought you would put in more, she's your dawg no?" I said smiling.

"Who's child is she mine or yours" he asked.

"Ours" I said laughing.

"We ain't together" he said mugging me.

"But we could be" I said playing.

"Move the fuck on with yo raggedy ass" he said laughing.

We pulled up to the mall parking lot and to my surprise Hakeem's car was in the car park.

"Oh look it's daddy's car" said Jeniya pointing out her window.

I sighed. "I'm finna go see what he up to" said DayDay getting out the car.

"I wanna go to" said Jeniya.

"You know what, we'll all go" I said getting all my stuff and getting out the car.

His windows were tinted so we just knocked on his window for him to open up. He lowered his window and boy was he high.

"What the fuck yall want" he said squinting his eyes. Hot box nigga.

I leant in the window because I could see some white toes in the car.

"Who's she" I said mugging him. "Never mind what we doing here"

"It's cool we just chilling" he said smacking his lips.

"DayDay take Jeniya to go get some ice cream or whatever I gotta deal with her daddy" I said waving them off.

"So imma ask again, who the fuck is she" I said with all my hand movements.

"She is a girl"

"Ain't no fucking wayyyy, omgggg she a girl, should've told me I was pulling up to a gender reveal" I said acting shocked while laughing.

"You need to calm down bitch" said the girl hiding behind Hakeem.

"You best get out yo lil nest hidng behind Hakeem like he security, bitch this ain't no club imma beat the fuck outta you" I said tying my hair back.

"You need to chill" Hakeem said lifting up his window.

"Cool, I'm chill, I'll be even more chill when you don't bring yo ass anywhere near or around me" I said.

Damn I was lucky I bought myself a lil apartment and rented it out because that's where me and Jeniya finna go.

Straight a fucking way.

—————
Ok Hakeem's a hoe but what's Yall opinion?