60.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"A bad bitch's getting flew outttt" I screamed while Niyah helped me pack my stuff.

I am never moving again in my life, I only own one room in this house yet I'm taking 3 + suitcases over to nyc.

"What DayDay!" Groaned Niyah answering her phone.

"Hey bestttt!" I yelled.

"You good? You too happy fuck up with all that yelling" He said mugging me through the camera.

"Bad vibes." I said then ended the call.

"Girrllll" laughed Niyah. "We all done now!" She sighed falling back onto my bed.

"Whew 2 more hours till I leave this hood" I mumbled.

I can't wait to start afresh. I'm happy. I'm doing what's good for me and what's best.

I am honestly tired of doing what's best for others before I even think about what I want for myself.

"Are you ok with everything, you know all that went down yesterday" Niyah asked.

"Yeah I'm just drained, I'm tired from all this shit ion think I ever want to see Hakeem again, but he for real my first love and it hurts dropping him" I spoke.

"Awwww baby you do what's best for you, if you feel like you and Hakeem for lifers then pursue it but if he mess with you holla me, I'm down for anything" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"apple juice or orange juice?" she asked pulling away from the hug.

"bitch what the feck" i asked laughing.

"orange or red?" she asked.

"let me just shut up" she mumbled to herself before i could reply.

My phone stated ringing so I picked it up still cautious that it was an unknown number.

"Hey sweetie, it's Kayla's mum" said the voice. I muted myslef and put it on speaker.

"See what she want, she did loose her daughter." Niyah said.

"Hey, how are you." I asked feeling my eyes get glossy.

"I'm good baby, you know things have been hard now Kayla gone, I do miss my baby" and she started weeping.

I'm so sorry yo daughter a bitch.

Ayo shut the fuck up.

I need to stop, sometimes I find it so hard to show empathy to others because I have a "keep it going" mentally, ion ever show my emotions because nobody can fix it but me so it's hard for me to do for others what I can't do for myself.

"Shut up" I said to the voice in my head. "Shit I said that out loud" I mumbled running my hands through my hair.

"I wanted you to come down to her funeral, we don't know who did this but we would really appreciate for you and errybody down there to come" she sniffled.

"Don't you worry, we'll be there just send me the address. I'll be out in nyc for a few weeks but I'll make my way back. Have a good day ma'am." I said ending the call.

"Now you wrong for ending the call like that." Laughed Niyah.

"Girl boo I ain't sympathetic, I find it hard to comfort people so I make it easier for them to not speak to me" I sighed.