23.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Tee went to see Jamal so I was in the house with her dad.

I got a call from Letrell. "Yo wassup" I said.

"Dawg you really playing they ass" he said.

I started laughing. "It's only right, I don't give a fuck about who was in front of my house because I already know it was Jamal's ass."

"So when they gonna kill his ass?" He asked.

"Man I don't know and don't give a shit, as long as he dead" I said while walking around Tee's room.

"They asking when they should make a move." Letrell said.

I began smoking my weed because I need that shit and replied, "hell, his welcome back party would be nice"

"2 weeks time?" Asked Letrell.

"Bet." I said and ended the call.

As I walked out Tee's room to get a drink her daddy just stood on the stairs looking hella uncomfortable.

————————————————-

𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I may be a Law Professor but I know my way around these streets.

Hakeem makes me sick, he makes Tee happy so I leave him alone. But after this conversation I just heard he's gonna be in a lot of trouble.

That's my son he wants to kill.

He said he called it off but his weird ass lied. Jamal's gonna trip when he hears this shit.

Whole day I been mugging him when he comes near me. I've been checking Tee's work for her, making sure she's getting these A's, I don't think he knows I heard his phone call.

When he got back upstairs with his lazy ass I grabbed the house phone and called the county jail.

After all the security talk I finally got Jamal on the phone.

"You only got 2 minutes" one of the CO's shouted.

"Please, imma be on this phone as long as I need to, I'm paying for this shit not you" Jamal said smacking his lips.

"It's Manning" I said.

"What you want, is everything good with you and Tee?" He said.

"Boy you was just with Tee what makes you think she'll be back in less than 20 minutes" I said.

"Anyway Tee's boyfriend or whatever he is, is not your friend" I said.

"Dad I already knew this shit, what makes you tell me this right now?" He asked.

I started scratching my head. Me being here was already enough trouble for everybody.

"He was on the phone to some guys called Letrell talm bout he didn't even call off your killing. He still wants you dead" I said.

"Yo ass lying, we talked about this you stay at the crib as long as you mind your damn business and at the moment you ain't doing that" he said. He ended the call.

Well I warned him.

—————————————-

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

I'm making my way back home while listening to 3 headed goat.

"I CAN NOT MENTION MY HOMIES INSIDE OF MY SOMG CUZ I KNOW THEY BE TRAPPING ALOT I CANT KEEP TAKING THESE PILLS WHEN IM IN THE TRENCHES-

The song stopped, someone was calling me.

One thing I hate is when I'm listening to a good song and that stops because someone calling me. Guess I'm gonna have to rewind the whole song. I ain't about to skip anything.

I looked at my phone. It said Jaliyah.

Damn I don't even know how I still have this bitch number in my phone.

I answered.

"Bitch what do you want" I asked.

"Boo boo you address me as Jaliyah I ain't no bitch" she said.

"the last time I checked, you is one, with yo stink ass on my mama I can smell yo breath from here so speak it up you taking my oxygen" I said shouting.

I heard her baby crying and calling "mommy" then she spoke,

"You remember that package we had to drop off while we were riding on those weak bicycles?" She asked.

I was starting to wonder where this shit was going, I just said yeah and she continued.

"Yeah I was part of the plan "bitch" and so is yo "boyfriend" Hakeem and yo dumb ass didn't realise we put it in yo brother house or drug building let's say that" she said laughing.

"Jaliyah I swear when I see yo ass I'm finna beat yo grinch looking ass to sleep" before I ended the call I asked in frustration,

"Wait a damn minute what was in them packages?"

She started laughing like a pig.

"A bomb" she said sniggering and laughing like the mad women she is.

"You best stay where the fuck you are because I'll find you bitch and I'll bomb yo ass" I said ending the call.

I knew who the hell I needed to call.

Kayla.

"Hey Kayla, get ready I'm finna pick you up we got shit to do." I said.

She ain't even asked what we doing. She just said, "bet." And we ended the call.

We may argue but she my ride or die.

"Bitchhh wassup I ain't seen yo ass in years!" She said giving me a hug.

"I'm good girl, I missed you boo" I said.

"What you need tho, cuz if we throwing hands I have my glock and I'm ready boo" she said smiling.

"How you know?" I said, "Jaliyah called me 10 minutes ago talm bout the night of the party where me and her got stopped by two boys and got told to take packages to some place." I said rubbing my face.

"Hold up you ain't tell me none of this shot?" She said.

I shrugged her off and continued,

"She started saying she and Hakeem planned that shit and that we dropped off a bomb to my brothers house but I know damn well that ain't my house" I said.