21.

𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Tee left for school bout an hour ago and she didn't even ask me for a lift. Yeah she mad.

I walked in to her room knowing Hakeem was up in there.

"Yo, you cool?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said.

"You want anything to drink" I said.

"Nah I'm cool" he said.

It was hella awkward but we needed to make this shit work especially if he and Tee were gonna be together more often.

I pulled out my lighter and started smoking my weed.

"Tee's gonna beat yo ass if you up in here smoking in ha room" he said.

"Nah, you want some tho?" I asked.

He leant over and takes my offer and in ten minutes we were laughing and shit.

"Nigga you really think I was gonna kill yo ass" he said.

"Yeah I did..." I said "but not until I killed yo ass first."

We started laughing.

"That ain't me that's them now, word to my mama I tried to get them to stop but they all ova you now" he said.

I left him chilling on his phone and went into my car.

Thank the Lord my car windows are tinted because if these niggas seen me I'd die in two seconds.

I need to go see Kayla, with everything that's going on I haven't been able to see her.

I passed by wing stop to get some lemon pepper and hot wings with fries for her because I know she love that.

Me: Kayla come outside.

I seen her front door open and she stepped out with her fluffy sliders I bought her and her cycling shirt and my T-shirt i gave her too.

This bitch was draped in my drip, she looked cute so whatever.

"Heyyy" she said grabbing my face and kissing me.

"How are you " I asked.

"Good" she said, "mmm I smell some wings"

"Yeah I brought some for you mamas" I said handing her the bag.

"Thank youuuu" she said kissing me all over my face.

"Get off me" I said shaking her off.

She was already all up in her food by the time I looked up from my phone, ranch sauce everywhere and slat from the fries all over my car.

"Girl you got all the sauce and salt all over my car" I said.

"It's cool I'll cashapp you some money to go get yo car washed" she said eating her wings.

I watched her eat her food. She messy when she eat.

" I just wanted to come see yo ass, but I got things to do so I'll se you soon" I said while pulling her in for a hug.

She looked up and kissed me before she left to go inside.

*DAYDAY's calling*
I answered.

"Nigga get yo ass to yo crib police in here talm bout "we are looking for Jamal".

Ah shit here we go again.

I pulled up to my crib in 5 minutes speeding on the highway as I was gonna be going jail anyway.

Just as I reached my front porch Tee called me.

"Jamal I just met our daddy" she said.

With all that was going on I said "and..."

"AND....Bitch you knew, you knew all this shit, you knew that I had to go to this law school to meet dad, I swear when I see you" she screamed right before I ended the call.

Police were already walking towards me by now.

I guess jail was safer than being out here on the streets.