3.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅▀

                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

                    ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Believe me I know the difference. I was born on these streets. My mama tried everything to stop me from getting involved but never from knowing.

It was the talk of every school year.

"Who you rep?"
"Don't tell me I'm the only one who heard them gun shots?!"

Couldn't go a night without gunshots. Maybe that's why I want to become a lawyer. I've seen my people suffer too much guilty or innocent.

I can make it far with this, but I have a weakness. It's soft spot for boys fresh out the hood. That's not a good look I know for sure.

                     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

                                                                         10:02 pm

I was revising for the first weeks of Law school. They gave us a syllabus to follow so I did that, I love reading so reading through the "criminal Law" book wasn't too hard for me.

Then my phone buzzed. It was Kayla.

"You ever pose while waiting for me to answer?" I asked her.

"girl all the motherfuckin time" she laughed.

"Girl you are not going to believe what I just found out?!!"

"Girl spill..." I said.

"Hakeems boys just got taken into custody, feds said they found bags and bags of drugs"

"How you sell drugs and get caught", I replied.

Jamal was out of the house, I didn't know where he was, he just said he was handling business and left like ten minutes ago.

"Hakeem managed to run and get out but JayJay, Tyrell and Dice got caught... boy I hope they don't snitch"

I sat in disbelief and replied, "so he on the run....". That's funny, "Who he think he is, a movie character he can get the fuck" I laughed.

"Please Tee not today", she laughed. "I don't know where the heck he is but I know he on the run for sure"

"Tee, where do you think he's gonna go?"

"He finna do a 24hrs challenge at walmart minus the actually leaving part" I laughed.

I truly found all this funny because that's what his ass gets. He's dead to me.

"He finna hide behind the children toys and the nappies" Kayla laughed clapping her hands as she did so.

"Security gonna be scared as shit when they find shit moving because his fat ass can't sleep in one place, shape shifting ass" I giggled.

"Awww not you remembering the small details." Kayla cooed.

"Ew no ma'am" I said mugging her.

"One thing I know for sure is that he best not turn up at my house..." I said

Just at that moment my phone buzzed and I looked at my phone seeing the notification appear as a banner.

"See this what we not finna do"

Kayla replied " Tee what happened?, oh shit that bet not be Gerry, Tee don't get mad I gave him your cash app to put the money that I scammed him with in, don't get mad because more than a half is yours but-

"I gotta go I'll be right back" I said

                  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧