50.

Omniscient POV:

Not a word was said in the car as Tee, Hakeem and a sleeping Jeniya drove do the hospital.

Tee began to wonder why DayDay, as annoying as he was. No music played in the car as Hakeem speeded to the Hospital.

They all ran in and met Jamal and Kayla inside and an unfamiliar face was with them.

"Who is she?" Asked Hakeem. Tee slapped his arm because he too blunt and rude.

"Nah it's cool, I'm his girlfriend" said the girl. "My name's Niyah" she smiled.

Tee went over to hug her and Hakeem stood afar mugging her.

"AINT trying to be rude or nothing but we don't know you, and as far as I know DayDay don't either."

"Ayeee Ight Chill with allat you too loud for somebody that was supposed to be with him and Jamal" exclaimed Kayla.

"You might wanna shut yo big ass dick eating trap" snapped Hakeem.

"Nigga calm the fuck down" said Jamal. "Where was yo ass"

"He was at home like where you grown niggas should be at to" I said folding my arms.

"You were supposed to be with us, niggas started shooting up the place, Jay was nowhere to be found with his lame ass. Took our stock and ran off like the weird ass nigga he is" said Jamal shaking his head.

Walking towards them came a nurse, "the family of Duncan Rosewright."

"Duncan Rosewright?" Asked Tee chuckling because she thought, since when my best called Duncan Rosewright?

They all rose with a "yes?" expression on their faces.

"Duncan had been shot in the left part of his torso and shot again near the centre of his heart. We were able to perform surgery and return him to a state of full recovery where he will be up and healthy in 1-2 days" she said smiling.

Faces that were stuck in a saddened manner blossomed into happy cheers and smiles. Everybody hugged eachother. Tee broke the hug and asked, "which room is he in?"

"201, you can go see him now"

With no hesitation Tee seized Jeniya's hands and ran towards room 201 with her slides sliding on the floor making a huge noise.

"Pick yo feet up dawg" said Hakeem laughing.

"These mf called sliders so imma slide" shouted Tee back.

Tee barged into the room and seen DayDay smiling like his whole body wasn't just broken.

"BESTFRIEND. Why. You. Was. About. To. Leave. Me. On. This. Planet. By. My. Self." She said lightly slapping him inbetween each word.

"Ayyyeee, be soft with a nigga damn" he said stopping her.

"And you got a girlfrienddddd" she cooed at him. "Why you never call me for advice, I'm yo Bestfriend for a reason" she said mugging him.

Before he could even answer Tee spoke, "AND BOY YOU DIDNT TELL ME YO NAME DUNCAN" she shouted laughing. "You sound like you some king in an ancient land or some shit" she said slapping her leg trying to calm down.

DayDay sat in his hospital bed shaking his head smiling.

"Aye say, Jeniya!" He exclaimed letting out his hands for her to join him.

"No DayDay" she said with her arm on her hip. "You woke me up at 3am just for you to be alive and well" she broke the act and went to go hug him laughing.

"You know I met my mommy" she said smiling. DayDay froze and his eyes grew big as he began to remember the faces around him before he got shot.

Tee was behind Jeniya and snapped her fingers for DayDay to look over to her and she mimed "don't mind her, we'll talk about it."

In walked Hakeem, Niyah, Jamal and Kayla.

"My nigga- or should I say miss DayDay with that dress on yo ass" he said sniggering.

"So I guess yall met the Mrs" he said scratching his head.

Niyah ran up to him and hugged him tight.

"Now... Duncan, Duncan, Duncan. Ok cut" said Kayla laughing. "I just wanted to say yo name" she said still laughing.

"Waddup" said Jamal dabbing DayDay.

Jamal, Hakeem and DayDay knew exactly what they had to do next, and that was find whoever it was that nearly killed DayDay.