29.

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Ay when can I go see Tee?" I asked the receptionist.

"Just a few hours." She said, she was short with a lot of hair and beautiful skin. "You can have my number tho" she said smirking.

I pulled out my gun and put it off safety and put it against her temple, "I ask you about my girl Tee and you talm bout 'you want my number'" I said mimicking her.

"Where in 'when can I see Tee' is the words 'can I get yo number'" he said applying more pressure on her forehead.

"Nigga what the fuck you doing we in public" said DayDay taking the gun out of my hands.

"She blacked out nigga, Tee was speaking too me, then she just blacked out" I said.

"I swear on my damn bundles cuz that shit is over $500, if my homegirl dead because yo ass couldn't carry out a plan the way you supposed to, you'll be going to bed for more than 8 hours" said Kayla punching Hakeem.

"Awww my baby, don't you worry ok" said grandmomma pulling me in for a hug.

"Aight Aight enough of this sympathy, this all my fault ain't nobody should be in that hospital bed but me." I said walking all over the place.

I heard them say some shit about room32 so I went over there.

My baby looked so pure just sleeping.

Then she opened one eyelid, "what you staring at" she said.

"Yo ass been awake all this time, you really had me here worrying and shit" I said smacking my lips.

" come here" she said with her arms out.

She seen my vest was all bloody, "uh unt take that off you ain't coming over to me with blood all over you" she said mugging me.

"That's yo blood" I said point at her.

I took it off. "You can come now" she said smiling. I went to lie on her stomach not applying too much pressure because I know it still hurts.

"Be careful nigga, shit still hurts" she said slapping my head.

I pecked her stomach, holding her waist while she was brushing my waves with her fingers. We just sat there in peace.

𝙺𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

"Aight, Hakeem probably scared to shoot yo asses but I ain't so one of yall gon have to take me to room "wherever Tee is" okay because this ain't the first time I've been up in this bitch with someone fighting for they life" I said waving my gun around.

Jamal came from behind me and took it off me and turned me around to look at him. "Girl please" he said smacking his lips like I wasn't gonna do shit.

DayDay came over to us. "We really did that shit jit" he said to Jamal.

"Feels good to roam my streets without people out for my ass" said Jamal lifting his head.

"Letrell such a fake bitch, nigga thought he could play Hakeem's ass and Jamal's" I said applying my lipgloss while laughing.

"Ain't no way he thought he could bait Hakeem and then help Hakeem kill yo ass" said DayDay.

"He dead now" said Jamal, he lifted me up, "we are going home" he said.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Well I thank God I'm alive.

Me and Hakeem just chilling he asleep on my chest. He woke up a few minutes ago and is now on his phone.

"You ever cheated?" I asked out of interest.

He got up from my chest, put his phone beside me and turned to look me in the face, "on you? No" he said.

"But these hoes are on speed dial tho" he said smacking his lips. I slapped his head so fast.

*BEEP*

Hakeem raced to get his phone but I got there first.

Jaliyah: iMessage

"Lord send me back to sleep" I groaned.