Well this is Bad

A/N- Finally a new update, hope the last one held you over for a while I know my updates are kind of sparse and sporadic but I don't have a specific schedule. I've been pretty busy, with my school's musical.

Annabeth pov

This was not good. I could tell Percy was about to start screaming things that would get us killed if we weren't us, and Harry was straight up having a mental breakdown and freaking out. Everyone looked confused and the other demigods looked shocked. I had to act quickly before even more chaos would ensue.

I yelled to get everyone's attention, "EVERYBODY STOP!"

Everyone paused and looked at me, even Percy looked up, taking deep breaths with his face bright red in trying to restrain himself long enough for me to talk, and Harry had looked up with a wild look in his eyes. I knew I didn't have long before one of them broke and I would lose everyone's attention.

"Now. If you are not a demigod, or Ron Weasley you are dismissed."

Everyone shuffled out of the room. I looked over to the others, "Ron, Hermione, Ginny, you guys take care of Harry he's having a breakdown. Neville, you go get Will and Nico, tell Will to come over here and go with Nico to tell Reyna whats going on. We want to keep everyone in the loop."

Everyone left to go do what I told them. I quickly walked over to Percy, who was trying and failing to quickly pace around because of his injury, eventually just slumping back into his chair and impatiently tapping his foot. He was shaking his head and his hands. His face was still red and I could tell I needed to act soon. I quickly ran over to him, "Percy! Percy look at me, you okay."

He just shook his head. "That's fine, you don't have to be okay right now, your not the only one overwhelmed w right now, Harry is overwhelmed too, but you know what. You both will be okay and we'll figure it out."

He nodded his head.

I held his face in my hands, "Perc, can you talk this through with me right now?"

He nodded his head and managed to say, "Can't, I'll scream."

I let go of his face, "Okay then, go for it. It's just your friends in here."

He nodded again and stood up and started screaming obscenities and just yelling about various things and overall venting in a mix of greek and english. When he was done he was taking more deep breaths. His arms were resting on top of his head and his face was flushed.  He crouched on the ground. He looked up at me still out of breath and said, "Thanks for letting me do that. I really needed it. I think I took psych damage there."

He gave one of his signature smirks, "Come one seaweed brain, I knew you'd be fine eventually. It's not the first big information you've gotten in your life. This time it was just a bit more Earth shattering than usual."

"Yeah, yeah."

Will ran in, "Okay, scale from 1-10 how much psych damage did Harry and Percy take and where are they at now. What am I dealing with here."

Percy just yelled out, "I'd say about an 8 now about 5."

I turned to Will, "Yeah earlier he was very overwhelmed, he screamed for a while and now he's here."