Something Unexpected

A/N- I Know what I want to do for this now so thank you for being patient, and also just for the future, sorry not sorry. I made an edit to this so now Reyna is going on the quest instead of Lou Ellen, however I am having it be Solangelo

Hermione POV

I was walking around the corridors and was about to turn a corner when I ran into someone.

"Hey watch where your going!"

I finally got a good look at them and I was stunned.

"Nico! Will! What are you doing here!?"

There was also another girl I didn't recognize with them, "who are you?"

They all looked suprised to see me as well.

"Hermione!? What are you doing here?"

"I was sent here on a quest along with some others when I was 11. Wait, why are you here, and who is she?"

"The prophecy said Hecate would here."

"Really? The rest of us would love to help you guys, I mean we've all been dying to get to camp to help everyone but we're not allowed."

"Sure I guess you can help, I don't see a problem with it."

The girl spoke up.

"I should probably introduce myself before we work together, I'm Reyna, daughter of Bellona."

"Wait, isn't Bellona a Roman godess?"

Will awnsered, "yeah, turns out there's Roman demigods too, and their actually surviving from what I've heard. We were fighting against them for a while because their city got blown up by a possessed Leo but that was taken care of, and we worked together to win the war."

"Wait, war? I thought there was only the Titan war, and there were no Romans there."

"Well we were helping eachother during that without knowing, but Will was talking about the Giant war, Gaea tried to wake and we had to stop her."

"You guys have to tell me more about what happened later, but for now let's get the others."

They explained what happened during the giant war on our way to get the other demigods,

"NICO! YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I had to survive in Tartarus for a few days, then the giants took me out and put me in a jar where I had to survive off of pomegranate seeds for months and go into a death state. What's so hard to understand?"

"HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!"

"Like I said, I had a few pomegranate seeds and I went into a death state."

"How the hell did you survive Tartarus!"

"It really was nothing, I mean they took me out after a few days. Percy and Annabeth though, they were in there for a few weeks."

"What."

"Percy and Annabeth fell into Tartarus after saving me and getting the Athena parthenos."

"HOW!?"

"Well Annabeth had to fight Arachne so there were cobwebs everywhere after she defeated her, and the floor was breaking leading down to Tartarus, but Annabeths leg got caught."

"Okay, how does that explain how Percy ended up down there."

"Well Percy tried to save Annabeth so he held on to her, they fell but he caught a ledge. I was there, I had to promise to get them to the doors of death safely, he knew he couldn't save himself without losing Annabeth so they both fell."

"Why does no one tell me anything!"

We soon arrived to the room of requirment where we called the demigods to meet. I decided to use some of the coins I had from a few years ago to call meetings for us.

Everyone stared at the trio, when Percy finally spoke, "I thought you guys were on a quest to find Hecate! What are you doing here?"

"Well our quest led us here, and we figured we could use some of your help."

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt for us to hijack one last quest huh seaweed brain?"

"Yeah, I wish Grover were here though, well manage without him right now."

"I could get Harry and Ron to help too, they are more skilled in spells and it's effecting them too."

"Does anyone else want to join?"

No one spoke up.

"Okay, well I guess it's going to be me, Reyna, Will, Percy, Annabeth, Harry, Ron, and Hermione."

"It's and I."

"Okay fine Annabeth, Hermione and I."

"Thank you."