Together

A/N- I am so sorry for not updating in months, I've been really busy with theatre and band and everything and October is just a really busy time for me so I don't have much free time for this, however I do have time now so here's finally an actual update.  Thank you for being patient!

Ron POV

I rushed back to the common room. I had to tell Harry and Hermione what happened, but Percy was there.  He was with the other Americans and I doubted I could trust him.  HE WAS LAUGHING AND TALKING WITH HARRY AND HERMIONE! AND THEY WERE ACTING LIKE HE WAS GREAT!  Now I wouldn't mind this if I hadn't just seen one of the Americans put a knife to someone's throat.  I had to get Hermione and Harry alone, without any of the Americans.

"Harry, Hermione, come here!"

Hermione responded tiredly, "What is it Ron."

I whispered to them, "I don't think we can trust the Americans."

Hermione looked about ready to rip my head off when I said that.

She whisper-shouted, "AND WHY MIGHT THAT BE RONALD!"

"Well for one, I just saw one of them put a KNIFE to another Americans THROAT and then they both acted like nothing happened!"

Hermione looked concerned, "Which one?"

"The one named Becca I think, held a knife to Annabeths THROAT!"

"But nothing happened?"

"Well, no, but-"

She cut me off. "Then leave it, they'll all sort it out. 

Harry just looked stunned and asked, "What just happened??"

"I'll tell you later."

Hermione POV

I COULDN'T BELIEVE RON!  How could he be suspicious of my FAMILY, and say that they are up to something!  AND HARRY!  OH HARRY HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT JUST STANDING THERE DOING NOTHING!  I have to get away from them.  I hate these people, I hate these teachers, I HATE this accent I have charmed on me and I HAAATE THIS QUEST!  Oh when will it be OVER already!

I need to talk to someone who isn't a complete bumbling idiot, or I might go insane!  In fact I would've gone insane LONG ago if it weren't for Ginny.  That's it! I'll talk to Ginny, she'll get it.

Ginny POV

I was sitting in my room reading when Hermione burst in seething with anger.

"Hermione what happened?"

She gave out a frustrated noise, "THAT STUPID IDIOT RON THINKS THAT THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING! JUST BECAUSE BECCA MIGHT HAVE PULLED I KNIFE TO ANNABETH DOESN'T MEAN THEIR PLANNING TO KILL THEM!  AND THEN HARRY JUST SAT THERE LIKE AN IDIOT DOING NOTHING IT'S JUST, AAGH I HATE THIS STUPID FUCKING QUEST WHEN CAN WE GO BACK HOME!"

I tried to process what she said, "woah, woah woah, what happened, calm down and use your words.

She took a deep breath, "Ron got suspicious of all the Americans like he's so important they have to worry about him, just because he was SPYING on Annabeth and then Becca pulled a knife on her and-"

"Wait, hold on.  Becca put a KNIFE to Annabeth!?"

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Yes, it's fine, now can I continue now?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Anyways, so Ron saw and got all freaked out, so then he came running to me and looked horrified to see me catching up with Percy, and Percy bonding and getting closer to Harry, I mean really, his jealousy I swear... So anyway he pulled me and Harry aside and told us what happened and that he didn't trust them.  Then he had the audacity to tell US not to trust them.  I mean he told us not to trust OUR OWN FAMILY!  So I was worried about Annabeth, but get this IT WAS FINE! NO ONE EVEN GOT HURT! Then during this whole thing Harry is just standing there like a bumbling couch potato man!"

I couldn't help but giggle at that.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Did you really just call harry a bumbling couch potato man?"

Hermione then started to laugh which made me laugh.  In between laughing I said, "Where did you even get that!"

"Okay, so I maay have sneaked an enchanted phone in here so that it won't go on the fritz from magic, and no monsters can enter or even find Hogwarts, so I may or may not watch a little YouTube sometimes."

"OH MY GODS HERMIONE!"

"WHAT! It's only when I have absolutely nothing to do!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SO WE COULD BOTH WATCH IT DUMBASS!"

"Are you really calling ME of all people, a dumbass Ginevra Weasley?"

Once we calmed down we sat on my bed.

"Thanks for cheering me up and cooling me down.  It's just I miss camp, and I haven't gotten to be, or even look or SOUND like myself in the longest time!"

"Annabeth told me why Becca pulled the knife."

"Really, why did she do it?"

"We were all supposed to reveal ourselves at dinner tonight, but Becca didn't trust them.  Which I completely understand because of her past, but I think she went too far.  If she had just not flipped out about it we could be ourselves by now!"

"I wish she could go back, I can tell she doesn't like it here and her paranoia is on high."

"I wish we could all go back home."

We embraced eachother, "Me too Hermione, I wish we could all go home and be ourselves again too."

A/N- FINALLY! sorry I hadn't posted in months, I got really busy with theatre and marching band and kept getting distracted.  I told you I wasn't abandoning and I didn't.  Please feel free to comment I love reading them and interacting with you guys.  The next update will probably be sooner because it's Thanksgiving break.  Thank you for your patience and I hope you enjoyed!