Oh No

Annabeth POV

A

ll of us demigods went into the room of requirement for some explanations, because if they didn't have a really good excuse I was going to kill them for leaving and making us think they were dead.

We sat down in a circle. I started everything off by saying, "Alright you all better have some good excuses and explanations or you are so dead."

Hermione and Ginny just looked releived to be themselves again.

"I'm not on a quest or anything my dad was just half wizard and I got accepted. I didn't feel like explaining it all to everyone at camp so I just left and let you all think I died." Lavender said bluntly.

I heard Piper Mumble "bitch" under her breath

"I was sent here to keep an eye on Harry and be a safe rival for him to take his anger and frustration out on, rather than some poor kid or a different rival who could actually hurt him, I was sent along with everyone else, except Lavender of course."

So Draco had a good explanation.

"Yeah Molly and Arthur Weasley were misted into thinking we were her full kids, but really both Arthur and Molly had an affair way back with 2 different gods, Ginny and Hermione were sent together, then we were sent to keep an eye on him and make sure he got the map later."

That, was actually a good excuse for Fred and George as well.

"I was sent here later on my own and had to pose as some crazy, airy, Looney girl to make sure Harry would realize he wasn't alone and that was a trick by Voldemort, and to show him what thestrals were. I hated that, having to act crazy and oblivious all the time, ugh."

Luna had a good excuse too.

"I was sent to make sure Harry got on to the quidditch team and to make him look better, by acting like a clumsy idiot."

That made sense too, but it was hard to imagine Neville as a clumsy idiot. Even though he was a son of Demeter he was one of our best fighters.

Okay you've all got a good point. By the way, Lavender if you want you can go since your only here for school.

She let out a sigh, "OH THANK GODS, I thought I would be stuck here even though it has nothing to do with me, well good luck protecting that impulsive idiot you guys."

I couldn't wait until she found out who the head counsler was now, she would flip out.

"It's getting late we should all go to bed now anyways."

~line break to say hello to the stars⭐⭐⭐Hello Zöe~

*Time skip to next day*

Harry POV

It was after breakfast and we all had charms. We were reveiwing things we already had down really well, just for a fun easy day.

I decided to goof around with Wingardium LeviOOsa. We were never going to let Hermione live that down. I did the spell, first over exaggerating the O to tease Hermione, not expecting it to work. It didn't.

Hermione just rolled her eyes and laughed. Surprisingly her hiding her being a demigods all these years didn't really bother me. We were still friends and it was still Hermione, but now I got to see the genuine Hermione.  The whole demigod thing was actually really cool.

I also wasn't mad at Ginny whatsoever, their personalities didn't even change all that much. Just more happy and genuine, it was strange hearing them talk in an American accent though, but Hermione was still the friend I always knew and Ginny was still my beloved girlfriend.

I did Wingardium Leviosa again but genuinely this time to float something over to Percy and Annabeth.  I did it all right and it worked for a second, but then my wand suddenly sparked and it dropped.

"Harry what did you do?"

"I don't know Hermione I did it all right, and it was floating but the end of my wand suddenly sparked and it dropped."

"Harry try doing Expecto Patronum, your very good at that one."

I did but it just let out a puff of smoke.

"Did you do it right?"

"Of course I did it right Hermione, I did everything perfectly, I have the spell practically mastered. It's like my wand just can't do spells anymore or something, like it's run out of fuel."

"Oh no. This is bad, this can't end well for anyone."

This was awful, my wand had given out, which I didn't even think that could happen, and without my wand I couldn't do magic.  I couldn't do magic any better than a muggle would at the moment. I just want to know what happened? And why couldn't I do magic right now?