Going Back

A/N- so some of the characters that died in the battle of Hogwarts will be alive

Dumbledore
Fred
And some of the students who died, like Collin or Lavender, for the students it's less their important to the story, more I felt bad.

Harry POV

I was at the Burrow with the Weasleys, and Hermione.  It was time for dinner and we had mail.

"I wonder what it could be?"

Hermione answered that question, " It's Hogwarts letters inviting us back for another year."

I said, " Going back sounds good to me, what about you guys?"

"That sounds great."

"Well I guess were going back to Hogwarts!"

Maybe this year we can have a normal year.  That sounds nice.

After dinner Mrs. Weasley ushered us upstairs,

" its August 29th you kids need to go pack."

Hermione POV

After packing I went to go meet Ginny,  we were sharing a room for the summer so it wasnt too hard to find her. 

"Hey Ginny, so your going back too?"

"Well yes, if Harry's going we have to go, remember?"

"Yes, I remember.  I just wish we could go home."

"Me too but we have to stay."

Percy POV

We had to leave for Hogwash, today.  We all met at Thalias tree,

"You guys ready?"

There was a chorus of yes's.

Hecate teleported us to what she said was Digonally, or something like that. 

"Alright so our stuff will already be in our rooms at a place called the Leaky Cauldren, let's explore a little bit.  Frank you lead the way, because you can read the signs."

Me and Annabeth locked arms and we were all on our way

Ron POV

We were at Diagon Alley when we saw a group of people who appeared to be around our age.  Hermione and Ginny saw them and seemed to get really excited.  I wonder what that's about.  We walked up to them to introduce ourselves.

"Hi, my name is Ron Weasley, I don't think I've seen you before, are you going to Hogwarts this year?"

A short girl, with dark brown braided hair awnsered,

" Hi Ron, my name is Rebecca, but my friends call me Becca, we're new this year, part of an exchange program.  Were from America."

That was interesting, I didn't even know Hogwarts had an exchange program, Must be new.  She pointed to the blonde girl, with grey eyes and said that was Annabeth, a boy with tan skin and messy black hair, and said it was Percy.  A short boy with curly brown hair and said it was Leo, a girl with braided hair with feathers in it and said it was Piper, a boy who looked like he could have a baby face, was Frank, and a girl with dark skin and curly hair was named Hazel.  There was something strange about them though, they all had very unique eyes, I'd never seen colors like that in eyes.  One girls eyes seemed to keep changing color, like a kaleidoscope.

Hermione and Ginny seemed really excited, so we introduced ourselves,

"Hi, my name is Harry Potter."

Harry paused, expecting them to fangirl, or freak out, but they just had a look of recognition which was kind of weird.

"I'm Hermione Granger."

The exchange kids eyes seemed to widen for a second but they remain composed and said hello.

"I'm Ginny Weasley."

Ginny also said it like she was hiding her excitement and their eyes seemed to almost bulge out of their head, they seemed shocked. It was only for a second though and then they went back to their calm and composed look.  That was strange.