Miss me much

Annabeth pov

I was sitting next to Percy's body when I saw something move. I quickly uncovered him and saw the wound heal itself for the most part. I couldn't beleive my eyes.

"Wha- what is going on?"

I stood shocked at what I was seeing. I then saw the impossible.

Percy opened his eyes and took a deep breath. "Annabeth!"

I screamed.

Nico pov

We were relaxing in the common room and I was laying in a chair when I suddenly felt something. I immediately sat up alarmed.

"Hey, Nico what's up, you okay?"

"Um, yeah I just, I think I know where Percy's soul is now."

Will looked at me happily.

"Really? No way! Did he finally find the underworld or something?"

"Well, not exactly..."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, we should probably go check on Annabeth."

Everyone looked at me confused.

Reyna finally broke the silence, "well come on then let's go."

Percy POV

I woke up suddenly in a hospital bed.

"Annabeth!"

I shot up in my bed then fell back down.

"Ow, that was a bad idea. I forgot Im still wounded."

Annabeth looked at me shocked. She had her mouth gaping open and she jumped out of her chair.

"PERCY!?"

"Uuh, yeah. Close your mouth, you might catch a fish."

She just gaped at me.

"Hello, wisegirl, anyone there?"

She then had a look of pure anger on her face.

Oh no.

That's when the yelling began.

"HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT PERCY! YOU DIED! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU FOREVER! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!"

Once she stopped yelling she lunged at me and gave me the best hug I had ever had and we passionately kissed.

"You promised me you would never scare me like that again."

"I know, I'm sorry. It's not like I woke up decided, oh hey today is a great day to get stabbed and die."

At that moment everyone else walked in. Nico in the front of the group looking pale as a ghost. (no pun intended)

He mumbled to himself, "I knew it."

Everyone else stopped dead in their tracks and stared at me.

"Wow, no Hey Percy! I can't beleive your alive! This is the best day of my life?"

After the shock wore off they all had releif on their faces. Except Nico and Harry. Nico looked confused, and Harry looked like he felt bad for some reason.

Hermione eventually left to go get a teacher to tell them what happened and Will got started on healing my wound.

Eventually everyone except Annabeth and Will left. Will was still helping with the wound and Annabeth just wouldn't leave my side.

A/N- you didn't actually expect for me to keep Percy dead. I mean he's a main character, and I'm not a monster