Missing You

Nico pov

I heard a scream and ran over as fast as I could. Annabeth was holding Percy's body. I felt something strange shortly before, his soul was no longer in his body but it wasn't in the underworld. I tried to find his soul but I couldn't. Annabeth looked over to me and I nodded. He was definitely dead, but where was his soul?

Once everyone came over and realized what happened we decided we had to leave, and that we would bring him up with us. The only issue was trying to get Annabeth to let go of Percy so we could carry his body. She was clinging to him and still holding him like a lifeline.

Hermione put her hand on annabeths shoulder, "Annabeth, we need to go. We're not leaving him here but we need you to let us carry him."

Annabeth sadly nodded and let go. We carried his body back up to the bathroom while Harry went to go get a teacher to help. I stared at his body confused.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine Will, it's just that, I felt his soul leave his body but it didn't go to the underworld. I can't find it."

Annabeth looked up, "Your telling me his soul is MISSING!"

"yeah, kind of."

"FIND IT!"

Annabeth was pissed.

"I don't think I can, I mean i can't summon him or really do much of anything for him if he didn't go to my father's realm. I don't know what happened or where he is."

Annabeth punched a pipe, and put a good dent in it.

"Dammit Seaweed Brain! You can't even stay out of trouble when you die!"

Soon McGonagall arrived and let out a small gasp, "oh my, we will bring him to the infirmary immediately."

Annabeth looked as if she realized something, "How are we going to get him to camp halfblood."

"I don't know dear, he will stay here, covered in the infarmary until we figure that out."

"Okay."

Annabeth at least looked a little bit better.