An Unforseen Emergency

A/N- The format of this chapter will be a little different because I'm usually on mobile but now I'm on a computer, my phone is still blocked so sorry for not updating much, yes i still exsist, and yes i'm continuing the story. I have a lot of ideas lined up

Ron pov

So apparently Percy is alive now. It's kind of concerning how nonchalant everyone is about it, I mean how many times has this guy almost died, or how many times have they thought he died? It's kind of concerning. Greek mythology is weird. After they finished what was apparently called an Iris Message, I had something to say, "Wait did they just say Percy's had 3 funerals?"

They all looked at me like I was stupid, except for Harry but even Harry has technically died once. Percy awnsered me, "Oh yeah the first one was when i maybe kind of sort of blewupMt.SaintHelens and ended up on Calypsos island."

Then Hermione spoke up, "Wait, you blew up Mt. Saint Helens? When?"

"It was when i was like 14 I kind of accidentally caused it to erupt to kill some telekhines. Let me tell you burning in a fireball is not fun. I ended up on Calypsos island for a couple weeks and got back right in time to attend my own funeral."

"Okay but what about the other one?"

"Oh yeah I actually didn't know about that one."

Annabeth awnsered, "Oh yeah that was when you disapeared for 8 months without a trace and apparently without any memory either."

I stood there stunned, "Oh. Wait YOU CAUSED A VOLCANO TO ERUPT!? HOW POWERFUL ARE YOU?"

"I'll be honest I still don't know and I'm a little scared to find out." 

He gave Annabeth a look and they both shuddered, "Let's just say if it moves like liquid Percy can probably control it, but most of the time he won't." She looked at Percy a little aprehensively, "Right Percy?"

"Right." Under his breath he muttered, "Never again."

We left the Room of Requirment and headed to the common room and went to bed. After a while I woke up to a scream. 

"AAH SOMEONE GET IN HERE IT'S PERCY!"

I got up and saw Percy, his wound was somehow reopened and he was out cold. "I'll go get help!"

I ran to the bottom of the girls staircase and tried climbing up. I failed so I just yelled up, "HERMIONE, ANNABETH, GINNY, GET DOWN HERE NOW WE NEED HELP IT'S PERCY!"

Annabeth ran down and pushed past me, she practically sprinted up to the boys dorms. In an emergency anyone is able to go up both staircases but it's delayed which is why I couldn't get up. Hermione was next and she also ran past getting to the boys dorm, next Ginny ran down and grabbed my arm along back to the boys dorm.

Annabeth was in there, when she saw Percy she screamed and hugged Hermione looking away. Now Annabeth looked terrible from seeing Percy in that state. His wound was still open and bleeding and his face was losing color. He was still out cold. Harry took the lead. 

"Ginny, try to stop the bleeding, try not to use too much nector you could burn him up, use water instead. Preferably salt water that will be best. Put pressure on the wound. Nico get a towel for his head, he feels both hot and cold. How is his life?"

"He's alive but he's doing terribly if we don't act, or if we hadn't done something sooner he'd probably be dead."

"Okay go get the towel, put it on his forehead and just try to keep him cool. Ron you go down and get Mcgonagle and Madam Pomfery for help, Hermione try to keep Annabeth calm. I'll help Ginny."