This is Fine

A/N- Hey sorry for the wait, I got really busy for a while and my phone got blocked but it's fine now. I have some freetime so here's an update. also sorry for the angst but I got bored

Hermione pov

Percy and Harry had just come to terms with the new development, I still didn't quite understand what had just happened myself so I have no idea how they managed to get over it so fast. Everything calmed down when suddenly Percy started grabbing his hair and freaking out.

"Woah, Percy what's going on?"

He started yelling and panicking more. We all tried talking to him and trying to calm him down but nothing worked. He couldn't seem to hear us. Eventually he just passed out.

Harry jumped back in surprise, while Will and Annabeth jumped toward him to do something about it.

"Woah! okay. What just happened?

Will checked Percy to make sure there were no physical injuries, "I honestly don't know. It was so sudden and there didn't seem to be any triggers, also with the way he was yelling it sounded like he was yelling AT something."

Harry added, "Or someone. I've never had a reaction that extreme but from the looks of it I think someone was talking to him in his mind. I know the feeling and it's not fun, also it could have been sudden and unexpected, as well as depending on who it was it could warrant that reaction. Does Percy have any powerful enemies?"

Annabeth awnsered, "All of Percy's enemies are powerful. You'll need to be more specific."

Ron looked at Annabeth confused, "How many enemies could he possibly have?"

"You'd be surprised."

"Okay then, enemies that would be powerful enough to mess with your head or speak telepathically to people."

"Harry, you just described basically any deity. Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down."

I was still standing by Percy, who was out cold on the floor still. When he woke up and ran his hand through his hair and released a sigh of relief. They were still discussing who might have done that.

"Um guys."

They ignored me and continued.

"Ugh, Aagh thank GODS HE'S GONE. for now at least."

exhausted and releived he just layed down spread out on the floor.

Annabeth, Harry, and Will finally looked over.

"Seaweed brain! Thank God's your okay."

"Of course I'm okay, I didn't die. again, yet. But we all might not be okay for long. Especially us."

"Percy what happened?"

He took a deep breath.

"I know who we're fighting against. And it's not good. Annabeth we've fought against him before and we almost died."

"Is Kronos back?"

"No. worse then Kronos. So much worse. Even worse then Gaea."

Most of the demigods let out a gasp.

"Percy what could possibly be worse than Gaea that we've fought? Unless... Perce you don't mean-"

"Yes. Him."

"Oh Gods."

"Um, I hate to interrupt but who are you talking about?"

He looked Will dead in the eyes. "The one who is the deep bad place we went."

Wills eyes widened in recognition but everyone else except Annabeth were still lost.

Ron looked confused at them, "Sooo, who exactly are we fighting? Because I don't know about everyone else but I'm lost."

Will motioned for Percy and Annabeth to cover their ears and they nodded in compliance. Will looked solemn, "Tartarus. the Greek equivalent of hell personified. Percy and Annabeth fell into the actual pit during a quest and made it out. Now we're fighting against that personified."

Nico looked even paler than he already was. Percy looked around and uncovered his ears, motioning for Annabeth to do the same.

"Don't forget Nico. He was down there for less time then us but he also did see everything how it truly was. Something like the mist covered it up to make it somewhat bearable. Nico didn't get that."

"Of course I didn't forget, but given Nico is my boyfriend I don't exactly like bringing it up unless it's necessary. Or without him telling me it was okay, like you told me."

"Yeah okay. By the way, you all can keep talking but I'm not exactly feeling very social right now. So I'm going to just lie on the floor over there for a while."

"That's fine Perce. Do you want me over there too or no?"

"I love you, but no. No touch right now. Just floor."

"Okay. Let me know if you need me."

Percy rolled over to a different area in the room and sprawled himself out there on the floor.

Ron looked over to Percy, "Is that something  we should be concerned about?"

I awnsered, "No, he's probably just drained."

"Okaay, what does the floor have to do with that?"

"It helps. I don't know why, probably an adhd thing."

"Ooh, okay. So what are we going to do about our enemy."