Our Arrival

Harry POV

We got on the train and tried to find a compartment to sit in.  The only one we found was the one with the group we met at Diagon Alley. 

"Hate to bother you but could we sit here?"

The guy, I think his name was Percy, answered,

"Yeah no problem, we met in Diagon Alley right?"

I responded with, "yeah that's us."

We all said hello, except Hermione and Ginny, they were being awfully quiet.  We did small talk and got to know eachother a little better for a while.  "Well me and Ron should probably go get our robes on."

"Ron and I Harry."

Hermione could be such a know it all sometimes, but she was my friend so I would never say something like that to her face.

Ginny POV

Finally Ron and Harry left, I was really tempted to run up and hug them in Diagon Alley, but it would completly blow our cover.

"You 2 look kind of familiar..."

Percy sounded suspicious about it, Annabeth looked at us curiously

"You two look like someone we knew, but, tha tf s impossible. They disappeared."

Okay, it was time to tell them, I gave Hermione a look telling her.

We waved our wands at ourselves and our disguises disolved.  My hair turned blonde, and my freckles appeared more prominent, I became more tan and leaner and stronger.  Hermiones hair turned into a golden blonde and she became more tanned and stronger.

"OH MY GODS HERMIONE, AND GINNY! I thought you guys died, I'm so glad your okay!"

Okay let me explain a little, I'm actually a daughter of Apollo, the weasleys memories were altered to beleive I was their youngest sister, when really my actual mom died. Of course I couldn't think of a better fake family to have. Hermione is a daughter of Athena.  We were sent on a quest along with a few others to protect Harry when we were 11, Hecate gave us wands, disguises and changed our accent to English or European.

We hugged everyone and explained everything to them, we got our disguises on just in time for the boys to return.

I had a feeling this would be a great year.