The Return

Annabeth pov

We left the meeting to start searching for Hecate, "Reyna did the prophecy say it would be in Hogwarts or just near the grounds?"

"It said she would be at the school of magic so probably in Hogwarts somewhere."

"Harry, you know this place pretty well, any ideas?"

"We could try the Chamber of Secrets, it was kept hidden for so long and was difficult to get into. Ron do you still remember the hisses we need to do? I don't have parsletongue anymore, that was part of voldemorts soul."

"Maby, I can try."

"Okay, sounds like a plan. When we get in there let's split up to cover more ground."

We eventually reached the bathroom where the chamber apparently was.

"Really? A bathroom?"

"Yeah, I just found it my 2nd year. It's not like I decided where it would be."

"Okay, how do we enter the chamber?"

I just wanted to get this over with, I had a bad feeling about doing this."

"You have to jump down there, don't worry, it's Lockhart tested and approved to be safe."

All of us except Harry, Ron, and Hermione were confused. Those three just giggled. I heard Hermione mutter,

"Well that's not exactly reliable." Then laugh. I just looked at them confused.

"Right then. Let's go."

We jumped down and there was a big tunnel. At the end was a big circular wall with little snakes around it. Ron hissed at it and suprisingly they started moving and it opened.

"Wow, great memory Ron, what was that, 6 years ago?"

"Well yeah, but we also came down here last year for basilisk teeth."

"Oh a basilisk, nice."

That's a pretty good achievement, especially for non demigods.

We walked it and saw a dead blinded basilisk. That uneasy feeling was still there.

We all split off to see if we could find any clues as to where Hecate could be. I was looking sort of near Percy was. I found footprints that looked fairly new.

I turned to tell him, "Hey Percy,"

My sentance was cut short. Percy looked up at me, yeah annabe-"

Suddenly a dagger was sticking out of his chest. I let out a gutteral scream, "PERCY!"

I heard something run away but I was frozen in my place, I started screaming, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! GET OVER HERE!"

I ran over to Percy as fast as I could. I held Percy in my arms. I was crying.

"No Percy you're going to be okay, I promise Percy please just hold on PLEASE!"

"He weakly looked at me, "I'll wait for you, please don't come early. I will always love you."

He then went limp in my arms. I started screaming and sobbing.

I don't know when he got there but Nico was next to me. I looked at him with pleading eyes, he looked slightly confused but shook his head.

Percy was dead.