✧𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧✧

herizen guardiola as

Kit Clairmont

Kit was a bully, cold as stone and didn't care who she hurt in the process

Kit was a bully, cold as stone and didn't care who she hurt in the process. She was horrible like that, no remorse for anyone no matter what she did or said. Kit wasn't always like that, she once was a sweet, sensitive girl that made friends with the weird boy that had a scar across his lip and another who talked her ear off about different movies she later fell in love with. That all changed when seventh grade rolled around, Kit wasn't herself anymore, she was gone.

Yasmine, the schools mean girl, took a rather liking to Kit, took her under her wing. They lived close, meaning Yasmine figured the least she could do was make Kit realize truly how much better she was then the people she hung around. The sad part of this story is that Kit let her, she let the blonde get in her mind and convince her that she was truly better then most and that Eli and Demetri were nothing compared to her.

The pair were inseparable after that, turning Kit into someone she didn't even recognize herself. She ruined her most special friendships, lost the bond she had with her father, lost who she was. Kit hadn't even known she was changing, one day she just did and never looked back at the girl she once was. She was vial and cruel, never missing a chance to laugh or tease people that once loved her.

She watched her friends pick on people that didn't deserve it until she joined in, getting worse as the days pass. Kit had kindness somewhere deep down, kindness buried under that cruel, self centered, and horrible heart of hers. Kit could be good, she could, yet she didn't know how nor thought she should be.

After a horrible summer night when Kits family was robbed to gun point and being completely defenseless, something changed within her. No one really understood the trauma it brought Kit, no one understood how terrified she had been. After watching so many people she knew preform on stage at Valley Feast, she knew it was time she learned their ways. In hopes of getting better and moving past the horror she faced that night, she meets a girl who was more like her then either of them knew.

listen to kits personal playlist on spotify! @/wheelerblossom

kylie speaks

i've been waiting
for this one..
TURN IT UP!