✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧✧

Kit ran and jumped up on Hawks back quickly

Kit ran and jumped up on Hawks back quickly. He groaned and tried to shake her off, "Get off of me!"

"No, I have a proposal." Kit said as he huffed and carried her up the drive way of Moons house, "Do you know how emotional damaged we are?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" he asked her in disbelief, nodding toward a group of girls who gave the pair a smile. Kit did the same as a few flushed in the face. Hawk leaned back and knocked her in the face, "Stop stealing my moves! You've stole plenty as is."

"Listen, we got our hearts broken by the same chick, that's got to say something." Kit said as she tugged on his ear, "Clearly tonight is gonna hurt both of us, so why can't we just be friends for right now?"

"Because I don't want to be friends with you, how much clearer do I have to be?" Hawk asked her yet again, wiggling to try and drop her but only resulting in Kits legs tightening around his waist, "I'm gonna throw you again."

"I know how to kick ass now, go head." Kit spoke as he rolled his eyes, having Assface walk before the pair, "Don't you remember our song from fifth grade? That's enough to emotionally bond a pair for life."

"God, you're so dramatic, it's gross." he complained, attempting to throw her but only stumbling in the process of her not letting go, "Let me go!"

"Eli and Kit! Three letters names always win the games." Kit sung as he walked up the stairs, "Dude, what else do you want me to do? I just want us to get along."

Hawk finally dropped her as he spun around and grabbed her shoulders, "We're never going to be friends again, don't you get that? Never!"

Kit stared at him in disbelief as he glared, "You walked away and started hanging around assholes who only ever made fun of me! In what world would anyone forgive you? Tell me."

"I told you I was sorry, I showed you i'm doing better." Kit spoke in disbelief, her own annoyance getting the best of her, "I don't know what else you want me to do."

"I want you to leave me alone." he spoke one last time to her with a final glare, leaving Kit on the front porch as he made his way inside to the party.

"Where's you gracefulness?" Tory laughed as Kit struggled to stand on one foot on the chair, her empty cup being replaced with a new one, "Might as well tap out."

"I can hold my alcohol very well, for your information." Kit giggled as she stumbled slightly, "You're just distracting me."

"Am I?" Tory teased as she held her head higher with a smirk, "Seems like you get distracted a lot."

Kit flushed in the face as she started to drink the cheap beer, tilting her head back and downing the rest of it. Kit through it as to bounce off Miguel's chest, "That was horrible."

"Stay focused Kit, don't fall." Aisha tried to encourage her as she leaned on the doorway. Kit gave a giggle as her body wobbled slightly, barley keeping her balance while Tory stood completely still.