✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨✧

Kits mom was bullshit

Kit always thought so anyone, now worse then ever. Her image was all she truly cared about, what people thought about her being the most important thing to her. The robbery that happened at the Clairmonts a few days ago was kept quiet because of her, because she didn't want people to think differently of her. Kit hated her for it too, hated that they didn't call the police to at least have them looking for the two guys that broke in.

Kit didn't sleep knowing they could break in any night again.

Annalise drug Kit out to the beach club that evening to socialize, to smile and fake a mother daughter relationship so everyone thought she was a perfect mother. She'd always been like this, Kit never realized it until middle school. It made her hate her mom, truly, she hated the person she was. Kit hated the diets she'd be forced to go onto for her mother's sake, hated having to act a certain way when she was in the presence of the public eye.

Kit thankfully got a chance to slip away, taking a seat at the bar and ordering a Cuddles On The Beach.

Tory had been heading back to Aisha with the stolen bottle of vodka, stopping as she saw Kit sitting alone in a yellow baiting suit.

"Not having a good time?" Tory asked with a laugh as she stood before her. Kit looked over, dropping the straw from her mouth as she cleared her throat, "I don't think i've ever seen you alone in my life."

"Well, you have now." Kit said with a shrug before she gave a smirk, "You like what you see?"

"Don't flatter yourself." Tory scoffed as she sat down infront of Kit, "Some skill you have."

Kit gave a confused look before Tory nodded to Kits nose, seeing the bruise from earlier had bene concealed completely.

"Oh, my mom would kill me if she found out I was doing karate." Kit said honestly as she sipped her drink before shrugging, "I don't think i'm gonna go back though."

"Why? Because you for once don't have the upper hand?" Tory asked her in disbelief. Kit bit the inside of her mouth as a answer, "You know you're not better then anyone else in there, don't you?"

"I do now." Kit spoke with a shrug, hoping the conversation would stop. Kit glared on instinct, "You don't even know me."

"Maybe not, but I know the type of person you are." Tory spoke as she looked Kit up and down, "Ive seen what you do around school, the way you are to everyone. You think you're hot shit."

Kit stared at her as she glanced down, "Not anymore."

"That mind set doesn't just go away over night." Tory said as Kit held herself back from arguing with her, "Something happened to you, didn't it? A reality check."

"Something like that." Kit sighed as she stood up, clutching her drink, "Now if you excuse me, i'm leaving this conversation."

"Don't quite." Tory said as she caught Kit by the wrist, "If you really want to show that you're changing, quitting is only gonna piss them off even more."