✧𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞✧

"Ready, bow!" Johnny called out to the chatters teens

"Ready, bow!" Johnny called out to the chatters teens. Kit broke off her conversation with Sam, falling in with Hawk and Demetri as they looked forward.

"Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament." Daniel added after, eyes racing across the rows of students.

"But we have different ways of getting you there." Johnny broke the news he was clearly dreading.

"We realize that teaching you opposing viewpoints at the same time can be a little confusing." the calmer Sansei spoke to each other them. Kit almost laughed.

"So we've discussed it and came up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer." a few odd looks and faint chatter spread from the students at Johnnys words. "Eagle Fang trains out front."

"And i'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos." Daniel pointed around the back yard.

"I thought we were stronger working together." Miguel cleared his throat, saying what they were all thinking.

"We're still working together." Daniel tried to sound encouraging.

"Just reparably." Johnny nodded at them. "On opposite ends of the dojo. All right, Eagles, follow me."

"Bye, Sam." Kit gave her a small wave, same to Demetri. "Bye, Demetri."

Hawk walked by her side. "Did you talk to your mom?"

"She's making me get a job because she lost hers and the new one isn't paying as much." Kit nodded her head, the loose skin around her lips peeling from the cold weather. "Which is fine, but she didn't seem too happy to see me."

"My mom is totally cool with you crashing in the basement if you want." he reassured her with a nod. "You'll have a bunch of video games.

Kit cracked a minor grin. "I might take you up on that."

"Fall in!" Johnny said sternly to them, watching as they followed him into the front, around the cars. "Hawk, Kit, since you two are new to Eagle Fang, come on up."

He took a step forward and bowed. "Yes, Sensei."

Kit mimicked just actions, following and standing by his side.

Johnny reached over, grabbing both their shoulders to smoosh them together more. Kit and Hawk shared an odd look, neither having time to think before Johnny had used his leg to sweep both their legs. The two hit the ground, bumping heads rather hard on the ground. Kit held her forehead. "Ow."

"What the heck?" Hawk looked up at their sensei.

"Today we're gonna practice our front sweeps. On Hawk and Kit-Kat." the blonde glanced in the rest of the groups direction, most of their eyes down at the duo.

"All right. I know I was a dick, but i'm sorry." Hawk slowly got to his feet, dusting off his pants, reaching to help Kit up.

"And I was lowkey psychotic." Kit added, clearly her throat and throwing her leg forward. Her attempt to sweep Johnnys leg did not go as planned. A look of fear went across her face as she looked at him, eyes widening like a child in trouble. "Oh, man. Sorry, I get leg spasms some times. I take medicine for it. Must have forgotten this morning."