✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧✧

Kit gasped as she stared at the little black ball in Torys hands, her eyes swelled

Kit gasped as she stared at the little black ball in Torys hands, her eyes swelled. Her face froze a moment, looking at it and the small cardboard box it came out of.

Kit didn't move until it made a small meow, "Oh my god, babeeeeee. I thought he found his family again."

"He did, but they already have too many cats so they brought him back to the shelter." Tory said with a grin, watching Kit take the kitten from her hands, "Looks like he remembers you."

"Oh course he does." Kit smiled, looking into his green eyes, "It's so good to see you again, Kingmessia."

"Oh god, that's still his name?" Tory asked as Kit pulled her in with multiple kisses on the cheek, "Can't we call him something else?"

"No, absolutely not." Kit gushed as she smiled down at the small cat that now purred on her lap, "I've missed him so much. Now he's got two moms."

"He is kinda cute." Tory grinned, looking down at him, "And I brought our ginger bread houses."

Kit smiled as Tory got them set up infront of her, "How'd the snake thing go?"

"Insane." Tory laughed suddenly, "Skyler forgot the snake pole so we ended up leaving. Hawk was mid lecture when Robby walked out with the snake, he just reached in and grabbed it with his bare hand."

"Robby went?" Kit asked as she tried to pull a face, "Cool."

"God, you're a horrible liar." Tory spoke to her in disbelief, "He's really not that bad, I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it."

"He put Miguel in the hospital." Kit defended her statement quickly with a odd look, "He's the enemy."

"What do you care? You hate Miguel." Tory spoke knowingly as Kit sighed, "Look, I know he's done some stuff and I don't expect you to be his best friend. But you were in his shoes once too, and look how you turned out."

Kit held herself back from saying yeah, no kidding.

"Is he sleeping at the dojo?" Kit asked as Tory gave a nod. Kit nodded her head, "I thought so, I left him my Cobra Kai blanket."

Tory flushed as she leaned down to kiss Kit, "You're so sweet."

"I know." Kit grinned up at her, the pair grinning a moment before Torys phone started going off, "There goes our moment."

Tory laughed as she grabbed her phone, "I'll just turn it-"

Kit saw the anger and annoyance flash through Torys eyes as she stared down at the phone. Kit frowned her eyebrows and sat up better, "What?"

Tory scoffed as she looked at Kit quickly, "Wanna crash a christmas party?"

The front door crashing open was the most rotten cherry on top for Sam that evening. Tory and Kit, side by side, in her door way with similar looks in their eye.