✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞✧

"Miguel, you look cute

"Miguel, you look cute." Kit smiled as she walked out of the bathroom, getting her gi on.

"Hey, Kit." he turned to give her a smile. "You do too."

"You two don't look cute. You look badass!" Johnny corrected them quickly with a shake of his head. "Kit-Kat, come here. A word."

Kit followed Johnny to the side, nodding her head. "Yes, Sensei?"

"I know that you're gonna get worried out there." he spoke down at her. "Fighting Nichols and everything. But, you need to focus, all right? I know you've got it in you."

Kit nodded with an inhale. "I know. I'm gonna try."

"I know you will." he nodded his head at her. "Don't let her get in your head. The team needs you."

Kit nodded. "Yes, Sensei."

"And finally...this dojo is making their All Valley debut, though you'll recognize a few familiar faces. Every year, a new dojo rises up the ranks. Does this newcomer have what it takes to win it all? Please welcome Eagle Fang Karate, led by Sensei Johnny Lawrence and defending champion Miguel Diaz!" Daryl announced Eagle Fang, the group huddled together as they walked through. Kits eyes adjusted to the smoke, looking around as her eyebrows went up at the crowd. Johnny encouraged them to run to their positions, Kit behind Miguel as she looked toward Miguel Fang. Demetri and Eli gave a little wave, making her send a smile back.

She glanced toward Cobra Kai, her and Tory breaking eye contact the second they had it.

"At the end of the day, only one of these dojos can be crowned Grand Champion." Daryl continued on, motioning around at the dojos. "Welcome to the 51st annual All Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament!"

Kit looked at the crowd one final time. This was it. Her last day here. And she was gonna make it count.

"It's Karate Time."

Kits gymnastic skills came into handy when she was told to show off her skills in the Skill Challenge, clean and sharp kicks and hits, as did Miguel, Eagle Fang doing well at first before Devon struggled to break one of her boards, Mitch throwing a bo at the judges, knocking them down a lot on the board . Miyagi-Do was doing stupidly well, Demetri absolutely killing the kama training while Sam kept her cool and balance with her own style. Eli had broke each board before missing the highest one, knocking them below Cobra Kai as the dojo took the win. Kit winced, making a mental note to tell him he still did good later.

Johnny crowded them together quickly. "How the hell are we in fourth place?"

"The skills events are weighed differently, Gold medals are ten points, silver-" Devon began to try and explain it to him.

"I don't give a shit about the math. What do we need to beat Cobra Kai?" Johnny yelled out with a loud huff. Kits eyes shifted toward Cobra Kai as they warmed up.