✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞✧

"Honestly? I wasn't sure how i'd feel about the cheer uniform

"Honestly? I wasn't sure how i'd feel about the cheer uniform." Tory laughed as she pulled her shoes on, looking over at Kit who zipped up her cheer skirt, "But I like it."

"It's tighter then what it was last year." Kit said as she shifted uncomfortably, "The skirt looks too short, everyone's gonna stare."

"So knock their asses out." Tory said, throwing her blue flannel toward Kit who caught it, "Or I will."

Kit grinned as she pulled the flannel on better, looking back in Torys small mirror with a clear of her throat, "So... any ideas on how you want you first day of school to go?"

"One." Tory said as Kit eyed her in the mirror, "Do you?"

"No, no." Kit shook her head as she put her earring on in the mirror, "Absolutely not, just a normal first day."

"Right." Tory said with a smirk, sitting on her bed as she eyed Kit, "Nothing you wanna do or say when people ask what you did this summer?"

Kit looked up at her through the mirror, a minor smirk forming on her lips as she turned around, "You mean... do you want me to tell everyone who I did this summer?"

Tory threw a pillow at her as Kit laughed, "So not what I meant."

Kit walked over and sat on her lap, putting her arms around her neck with a sigh, "No but really, if you're not comfortable with labels or if you don't want us to be a thing then that's totally fine, i'm not one to gossip anymore."

Tory snaked her arms around Kits waist with a look of disbelief, "I was actually thinking the exact opposite."

Kit sat up better with a blink. Tory grinned as she leaned into her some, "I know we moved pretty fast, but I like the fast lane."

"I thought I was just a rebound." Kit said honestly as Tory gave her a hurt look, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"I'd never use you like that." Tory shook her head with a look of disbelief, "I like you, I just took my longer to realize."

Kits face lit up as she leaned down and kissed Tory on the mouth quickly with a giggle, Tory grinned into their kiss as she pulled Kit in closer.

"You sure you wanna do this? You'll probably get suspended and then who am I gonna sit with at lunch?" Kit said as she walked along side Tory toward the office, the students all crowding in around them as the pair stayed close.

"Just trust me, okay?" Tory asked as Kit gave her a look, "Don't give me that look."

"Kit!" a new voice called out. Kit looked over her shoulder to find a few of the girls from the cheer team waving her over, "Come sit with us!"

Hawks ears perked up from across the hall as he shut his locker, leaning back some to see how this would play out. Kit looked at the girls and then at Tory who gave a shrug. Kits eyes found the cheer girls again, "Maybe later."