✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧✧

Kit sighed as she broke a sweat walking, not realizing how far her house truly was from the dojo

Kit sighed as she broke a sweat walking, not realizing how far her house truly was from the dojo. She whipped her forehead, holding her gi and belt in her hands while using her leg to open the door. It was after hours, lessons already done and class far from over. The bell rung above Kits head as she walked in, alerting Kreese from his office.

"Mont." he called out, shortening her last name. As he walked out of the office, he was messing with a cigar in his hands, "Class is over, did someone tell you it was a different time today?"

"No, sensei." Kit spoke quickly as she kicked her shoes off out of respect, making her way over to him, "I just figured I should give you these back, incase someone needs them."

Kreese eyed the gi and belt she was attempting to pass to him, looking back at her with a long sigh, "Why are you turning your gi in?"

"I just-" Kit began, a sigh leaving her lips as her large, sad eyes looked down at her feet, "I just don't want to do this anymore."

"Karate?" he asked her with a frown of his eyebrows, "Or loose?"

Kit stared at him a moment. She use to always be insecure about being taller then a lot of the other girls in her grade, but right now she was thankful for her height, "I don't want to see anyone else get hurt. Especially not-"

She stopped herself from talking.

Kreese crossed his arms and stared at her, as if he was sizing her up, "Could I show you something before you go?"

Kit gave a hesitant nod as he walk off toward one of the back rooms. Kit debated just leaving her gi on the ground and leaving, knowing Hawk was waiting for her. She over thought it by a long shot, their first time hanging out together after they made up. Kits mind went blank when Kreese rolled in a wooden dummy, the board lifted to her own height.

"What is that?" Kit asked him, the way it was built and designed was almost frightening.

"Have you broken a board before?" he asked her, the squeaking coming to a stop as he positioned it infront of her. Kit shook her head as Kreese hummed, "Go on then."

Kit eyed the board nervously, shaking her fist and balling them up. With a inhale, she threw her right fist into the board. Kit yelped at the impact, pulling her fist to her chest as a instinct. She reddened in the face from embarrassment, "I can't do it, i'm not strong like the rest of them."

"You're strong in here." Kreese said as he pointed to her forehead, "But that's not gonna win you any fights, will it?"

"No, that's why-" Kit began before he cut her off.

"You must be anger, aren't you?" Kreese asked her with a puff of his chest, crossing his arms, "You have to be, at the school, at everyone. Nicholes got expelled, Diaz got hurt. What's going through your head?"

Kit swallowed with a shrug, "I guess i'm just really anger at Sam."

Kreese hummed, letting her go on, "Nothing happened to her even though she was a reason the fight broke out in the first place. Her and Miguel really hurt Tory, but I don't wanna talk about him."