✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨✧

Kits jaw tightened as she watched the fight between Devon and Tory, Tory kicking her across the face

Kits jaw tightened as she watched the fight between Devon and Tory, Tory kicking her across the face. Kit exhaled with a sigh as Tory won the point.

"Come on, ref! She was out of bounds! Where are your eyes?" Johnny called his way.

"It's not even fair." Kit shook her head. "It's common skill to know the statistics of the outcome. Tory has been training about three times longer then Devon has. If the judges took note of how long each of us have trained, then, theoretically, it would be a more intelligent outcome."

Johnny blinked. "I didn't understand half of what you just said."

"Fight!" they were encouraged again, and Devon did an extremely well job at dodging all of Torys kicks, nearly having her perfectly before Tory grasped Devon's leg, swinging her down onto the mat and announced winner. Kit exhaled, shaking her head slightly but tried to hid a smirk. Not because she was glad Devon got out, but, because Tory did amazing. Devon stormed back over, Kit rubbed her back as Johnny spoke. "It's all right. You did great out there today."

"I let her shut me out! I should've focused on my low game." Devon criticized herself in annoyance.

"She's really strong and has been fighting a really long time." Kit kneeled down on her level some with a little nod. "You did phenomenal for someone as new to this as you have been."

"Exactly. There's no reason to feel bad." Jonnny agreed with Kit, looking down at the Lee girl.

"Oh, I don't feel bad. I only trained for six weeks." Devon laughed with a shake of her head. "I'm gonna be stomping all of these weak ass bitches next year."

"So, if Kit can make it to the finals, we still have a chance at winning the girls comp?" Johnny asked Devon, who could sum it up great.

"If she beats Tory or Sam, and she then makes it to the finals, and she wins, then we have a chance." Devon explained to him with a nod.

"That is, all three dojos only have two female fighters left." Kit said nervously. "Versus plenty of male fighters, making it a lot less difficult to demolish each other rather then Samantha LaRusso, who can kick my ass, and Tory Nichols, who has kicked my ass."

"Hey, enough of that." Johnny patted her on the shoulders. "You can kick both their asses."

"Not true, but I appreciate the encouragement." Kit exhaled, looking to the board. "So, if Tory beats the girl from Sandos Karate, she goes to the finals. Meaning, it's me and Sam."

"That's a good thing, isn't it?" Devon asked. "You and Sam have never fought before."

"Sam is the daughter of a two time All Valley champion." Kits eyes doubled in size. "The chance at winning against her at basically negative. And this isn't a situation when a negative is stronger then a positive. I'll say it again, the daughter of a two time All Valley champion."