✧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭✧

There was a sudden ear piercing alarm going off all through Cobra Kai

Tory was the only one there, getting some more training in before the All Valley next week. She looked toward the light beeping, finding it had been the smoke alarms going off. She pushed the back door open, seeing the back training room was on fire. "What the hell?"

She turned back around, going for the door, stopping when she saw Kit standing in the doorway. "Kit."

"Hey." the Clairmont girl said back.

"Did you see how that happened?" Tory asked, grabbing her bag quickly. "I need to call the fire department, all of our training equipment is gonna be ruined!"

Tory was hurrying toward the door, pausing as Kit didn't move, standing infront of the girl. She gave a minor smile, dropping her voice to a whisper. "I did it."

"What?" Tory looked in disbelief, trying to shove her out of the way but Kit gave her one as well. "Let me guess, you heard-"

"That you attacked Eli?" Kit cut her off with a look of disbelief. "Ding, ding, ding."

"He had it coming." Tory yelled over the alarm. "What? You're gonna let me burn? Is that it?"

Kit gave a thinking look. "Crossed my mind."

"Yeah, right." Tory laughed her way, a mocking grin across her face. "You just let everyone else fight your battles for you."

Kit nodded. "You haven't known me my entire life, Tory."

Before she had the chance to react, Kit kicked off her back heels, turning, and kicking Tory across the face. The Nichols girl stumbled at the contact, holding her face. "Kit, what the hell!"

"What? You don't remember doing that to me?" Kit yelled at her in anger now. "You hurt my best friend!"

"He deserved it!" Tory yelled back. "And so do you! You're lucky I made everyone back off before we did the same thing to you!"

"What? You wanna gag me and chop off my hair too?" Kit shoved Tory, getting shoved back. "You're gonna stay away from him."

"Oh yeah?" Tory asked, removing her hand from her sore jaw. "What are you gonna do if I don't?"

Kit tilted her head. "A lot worse then setting your dojo on fire."

The sirens from the ambulance were heard, echoing down the roads of the Valley to get to the dojo. Kit stared at Tory a second long. "I don't even know who you are anymore."

Tory watched her go, waiting for the firemen and police to show up.

Kit didn't want to blame all of this on Tory, she knew there was one more person to blame, the one who held the blade. She knew, from stumbling in one night, that he worked a few hours at a little restaurant near the end of Reseda. Kit walked in, and there was a few people, but Robby had been on his break, sitting at the bar on his phone. Kit walked up behind him. "Now that I think about it, I don't think we ever actually met properly."